Touchdown

"Good Afternoon Lady and Delinquents." Mona and Michelangelo lifted up their heads to the sound of Vern's "smooth pilot voice' over the intercom. Mikey had just slipped his headphones to rest on his shoulders just when he heard Don whisper "that's not funny" next to him. Vern recomposed himself. "We're now about to land in open field a.k.a. The trainer lady's backyard. We shall be out of here very quickly so strap back up." he advised before taking his finger off the button. Mona reached to her side to re-strap herself since they took off. In the meantime, she took a peek at Raphael. The lug was still knocked out from before. That is, Mona had to keep making sure that he was okay and not in some type of coma. He was stuffed up tight in the seat belt, head lulled to the other side of his body; movement that determined he was indeed alright.

The landing was just as fun as the take-off to Michelangelo. The same invisible force that excited and pumped his adrenaline revisited him as they came down from the sky. He could feel his stomach turn upside down and place a hitch in his breath until the ground came in perspective and he could see the grass blades move and the tall bamboo and trees pass by. Every thirty seconds you could see and feel the plane slow down as it approached a humble home near the end of the open field. Although not exact, the aircraft came to a slow stop near the back porch.

"Thank you for riding Air Mutant, the plane you fly against your will because you got involved." There was some shuffling around.

"Vern. I thought cameramen were supposed to be quiet on the set."

"Yeah, well, I decided to be a hero instead."

"Under us, you mean?"

"I just dug a hole, didn't I?"

"And it keeps getting bigger. Your finger's still on the button."

"Disregard that last announcement." The two conscious passengers rolled their eyes and groaned a the idiotic ways of their pilot. However did they trust this guy to fly them across seas? A while later, the front door to their seating opened. Ducking under the entryway was Donnie himself. A sweet smile sweeped onto his lips when he saw his siblings for the first time in a couple of hours.

"How was the flight?" He asked enthusiastically. Surely he didn't do much of the flying up there, but it was always nice to get an opinion for the smallest of accomplishments. Mikey unbuckled his seatbelt first. With a single move, his left leg crossed over and rested at the top of his right thigh. His facial expression tightened, letting his mouth drop towards his chin with a sleepy look in his closed eyes. Neatly, his hands intertwined and rested on his lap.

"I was promised peanuts and an in-flight movie." he complained comedically, overtaking a snooty persona. Don could only frown, in which Mona only shook her head at the silly turtle. So much for a compliment. Suddenly, a loud, short snort got their attention when a turtle in the back jumped up in his seat.

"Where are we?! What happened?!" Raphael woke with a start. By the way his body jolted with flared arms, it almost knocked Mona out of the seat. His eyes were wide in confusion.

"Yippee. Raph's awake." Donatello spoke sarcastically in monotone as he leaned over to pick up a bag sitting in a vacant seat. He was still peeved about earlier. The heaving turtle clutched whatever he could find in close proximity. Claustrophobia began to set back in, clouding his head. If it couldn't get any worse, Michelangelo decided to give him a heart attack by popping up in the seat in front of him. The young turtle was oblivious to his older brother's antics as he carried on, slouching over the top of the seats with his arms hanging low.

"What's wrong with you dude? You were out all night and the fun ride up!" He beamed while whining all the same since he can't relate the rush of flying with the brother he was normally down to do things with. Wait. The fun ride up? Did Raph hear him right? Immediately, he looked out the window. Nothing looked familiar. Tall grasses ranging from yellow to green replaced the usual asphalt that lie on the ground, swaying with any giving whisp of wind. Tall buildings were replaced with more eco-friendly trees of a whole different breed. Did he really just fly? Omg, he just flew in a plane.