Oh, Joy!

The lights in the lair were turned off. Only the glow of any neon sign or any peeking light coming from Splinter's quarters were visible. The living room glowed of dark brown light that were escaping the glass screen of the tv. Blocking it by creating shadows on the ground were the mutant teens sitting in front of it. Raphael, who ended up falling asleep on the couch, was groggily awoken by their play. To this point, they knew they shouldn't put their life on hold when it was always at stake for waking up the large terrapin. They tried to be quiet here and there, but it always erupted eventually. Rarely did Raphael contest them, but rather understood and tried to sleep underneath their noise. Having been asleep on the main couch and taking up all the space, Mona made a space of her own when she sat atop the main surface of his shell. The turtle didn't mind for she did not stir much with her tail wrapped to one side and a wii remote in her hand. On the opposite sides, sitting at the foot of the couch were the other two terrapin brothers, both with a remote in their hand.

Donnie shook the remote as it rolled a die for him. It had many pictures, but the one it landed on was a broken, black lightbulb.

"Awww!" The three groaned as the game blacked out with suspenseful music playing. In seconds the light comes back on a white marked Mii falls to the ground. He quickly disappears and a taping of his body is left on the floor.

"Okay, nobody rolls anymore blackouts!" Mikey announced. Every time they rolled that die, ⅔ times it rolled to be that one. Each one had to skip a turn at least three times because the murderer would attack them and render their avatars helpless.

"We can't control that, Mikey." Mona explained. It was her first time playing Clue, let alone playing it on a wii. Horror anything wasn't her cup of tea, but the lack of visual violence and the suspensefulness was addicting.

"We just don't roll that die." he explained all huffy. Mona shrugged her shoulders and pressed A while shaking the remote. She was able to move four spaces from the kitchen. Then, the next die came up. Donatello and Mona looked to Michelangelo for answers.

"Now what?" Donnie asked sassily. His upper lip overlapped the bottom in an ugly, over exaggerated pout. As ridiculous as he looked, Michelangelo attempted to mimic him. Donatello had the biggest lips, so his younger brother's was just a cheap imitation.

"We start over." He spoke with his lips still out.

"Please." The lizard lady ignored his suggestion and rolled the die anyways. This time, yellow caution tape showed up on top. The screen then temporarily blocked off a section of the house. A wave of relief washed over the three players for not one of them were knocked senseless this time.

"Hey!" The three mutants screamed, heads whipping around in horror in the direction of the sound. Raphael, also startled by the voice, shot his eyes wide open. He promptly lifted his upper body out of fear. Quickly, his body slammed against the couch when he realized who it was. For sitting on top of him, Mona frantically grasped the edges of his shell, supporting herself on both sides. Angel's eye were as wide as theirs at the sight of her "tough" friend's frightened expressions. "Was this a bad time?" She spoke in a low, unsure voice. "Why's it all dark? It's afternoon!" Once she spoke, the mutants began to relax. Some of them sighed to get their nerves out.

"We're playing clue." Mikey held up his remote in the air. The bright glow of the tv made it a shadow. Angel walked up to the arm of the couch to where Mikey was at. They noticed she had a large paper bag on her side, much like a giant gift bag. "Wanna play?" The young girl sat beside her terrapin friend. Everyone knew it, ever since they met, Angel and Michelangelo hit it off the best. Both acted like children, liked the same things, and said the same (of course with their own twist on it). Fast friends, they were.