Was It a Mistake

Across the seas, it was the middle of the day. Venus had left the troublesome Leonardo at home to deal with a mission of her own.

The unsuspecting terrapin strolled through the marketplace, dressed in her robe with her hat guarding her face which looked upon herfeet as she walked. Multiple sellers shouted out their greatest products and prices as she walked past them. She had one destination: to get to the home of the Wizard's Council. If Khan was 100% correct about its downfall, she could not idly stand by. As a wizard herself, she felt that she should investigate in its troubles after the Foot scare had blown over. After all, the cause of the downfall began with the death of her father.

She pressed on as the memories of she and her family revisted her mind. Time passed as the memory of training in magic together reminded her of how hard the phenomenon actually was to master. She was sitting in the old Master's room. The stone walls that held them together always forced the cold blooded girl to stick to the side of her sitting father. Instinctively, he would open one side of his robe and place its wing over her shoulder. Little Venus would quit her shivering as she realized what was happening. She would seek for the warmth as she scooted closer to him as he pulled her close and wrapped her up beside him. The young turtle knew very well that he had to spend the majority of his time watching over the mirror, which meant a great deal of their memories took place in that cold room. Her breath escaped fully through her nose, lulling her away from the reality in front of her.

Realizing her breath then reminded herself of the foes who took her father's older years away from she and her sister. Her lungs became hot; She felt like a drgon, and it was an awful thing to feel. If they hadn't sprung loose from their own universe and threaten their own, she probably would have been able to enjoy Chung I more than the limited views they saw of him outside the house. Before she could course the names of the dragons, Venus stumbled backwards. She felt another grunt in dismay at a distance in where he too had been pushed. The terrapin had no idea there was somebody coming her way, and neither did she. Venus tipped her hat up to see if the person was okay and was already beginning to give apologies in her native language. Suddenly, she froze up. The man, however, gasped and then striked.

He wore all black, the perfect camoflouge in the shadowed area just in front of the home of the Wizard's Council. His mask looked much like a man's, but it was a dark copper color. It was just who she thought it was when she dodged his punch. Judging by his coordination, he wasn't meant for hand-to-hand combat, but rather able to hold a gun. Out of fear, she took a quick moment to view his holsters. There were none. No holsters= no gun, and he knew it. Hesitant at first, he went in to strike her lower stomach with a side kick. If he wasn't so slow and predicting, Venus wouldn't have caught his foot in her large hand. Before he knew it, the turtle girl's knee pushed the inside of his. In result, he fell to the ground. Venus immediately got on top of his back to keep him from trying to retaliate. She wasn't heavy enough to crush him, but enough to not give him the chance to move neither leg nor arm if he'd desire.

"I knew you guys were out here!" She cheered, both happy that she was able to catch one yet upset that they were there in the first place. Her eyes gave him a once over. His mask shielded his identity and would be shameful of someone to remove it. In garments of all black, there was a white paper sticking out from one of his pants pockets. Curious, the turtle had the right of way to take it from him. The front doors of the building were pushed open. A small group of three men looked upon the scene. When they saw Venus pinning down a mysterious man, he three of them lifted their hands up and mumbled in rhyme. Colorful auras whirled around their hands as their magic reached underneath the turtle. Feeling the assailant secured, she lifted herself off of the Foot member. Their magic uplifted the beaten man off of the ground. He was unsresponsive from his takedown, letting his masked face lull and his shoulders pressed forward.