911

"911, what's your emergency?"

"He is here." The operator sat in her chair, stunned. The man who answered back spoke low and grumbly, much like a disoriented creature from a horror film. It was distant with heavy breaths hitting the lower portion of the phone.

"I'm sorry, do you mind repeating that?" She apologized. The sound of his voice was chilling and spooky, and she was the 911 operator.

"He is here. Oroku Saki, he is here." He related, slow yet desperate. She reverted to her keyboard and began to type in the name. She tried her best to spell the name correctly as the computer sorted out every possibility. The first entry to pop up was leveled: Wanted; extremely Dangerous, with his mugshot to the right. The woman gasped internally.

"The one that goes by 'The Shredder'?" She asked, trying to hold her panic as she was trained to do. A moment of silence occurred before the man answered back.

"Yes, he's here." The woman listened longer in the lured silence. Although he was giving her information, she couldn't help but get a bad feeling that this man was completely disoriented, maybe even possibly drunk. Her ears looked for any clues. Yet, the only suspicious tip she could get was a low grunt that could be compared to a pig's. The operator clicked on a button labeled "contact" on the monitor. There was a button listed of the numbers of any emergency service she could send for.

"Okay, we'll send police forces to your location. Where are you?" Silence.

"I don't know." The voice hesitated to say. The operator was beginning to wear thin on patience. Now realizing who had now been found, it was critical that she send for reinforcements now instead of possibly losing him again.

"Sir? Can you tell me the location?" She asked nicely, yet very firm.

"He is here." The mysterious man repeated. The woman sat back in her chair. He had already said that. Normally, it was the ignorance of people who would withhold such information, but this sounded somewhat different. The man, with his moments of silence, inaudible noises, and the occasional grunt, it seemed as if his memory of this event was failing him.

"Sir, where is here?" She asked again.

"Oroku Saki is here." Click.

"Sir?" She asked to a cut line. Even without the information, she clicked for the police and filed her report on the information given.

On the other line, things were much worse than what the operator could ever imagine. The caller, team leader, Bebop, dropped the phone he had in his hand into the hard concrete. Upon impact, the object broke off pieces of the plastic. The shattering sound of the glass set off an alarm in his partner's head. Rocksteady was also in Bebop's room. The rhino was just as disoriented as him, but now a chain reaction went off in his mind. He was sitting on the edge of the pig's bed, hands clenched to the sodden supports. Suddenly, his head shook violently, shaking the entire structure. The edge of his nose, even part of his horn smacked against the concrete walls. The problem: he couldn't feel it. Many would dream of such a feat, but now, it was the worst case scenario. Bebop dropped to the ground after his legs buckled underneath him. His arms did not try to catch his fall as the large animal fell to the ground. His four fingered hands crinkled up by his face. A look of shock shown through his face while his body gave into violent spasms. Both shouted and groaned in their animal tongue, sending the room into a barnyard frenzy.

Not long did it take a team of Foot to rush into the room. Right behind them were the scientists who worked on them as an experiment. Dr. Stockman pushed past his colleagues to gaze in horror. A team of soldiers braced themselves as they went in to secure the Rhino whose base of horn began to ooze blood into his nostrils. Without stopping, the violent creature knocked over two unsuspecting soldiers. Once one got a good grip on his head, more and more hung on his head, pulling it down and forcing to lie somewhat still on the ground. Bebop, who was not as much flailing as he was spazzing, needed minimal restraint for the scientists to check their signs.