Ficlets & Extras

~~~~~~~~~Morning- 3 hours Till Departure~~~~~~

It wasn't too hard to wake the newly arrived mutants up given they woke up and fell asleep continuously that night to get better accustomed to the time difference in the new land. Vernon insisted that he stay behind and prep the plane for its departure. During this time, Venus and Mona took the time giving the boys a tour. Being underground in New York, even the vacant and silent village above ground was just as interesting. One would point out an object or building, signaling one of the girls to enthusiastically tell the story about it. Up the road, a familiar woman sat in her chair just outside her house. Mona brightened up quickly when she recognized her. Venus, who noticed her excitement, began a nice trot towards her. Mona followed right behind, initiating into a small chase of mutants skipping over to see what the commotion was all about. With the head start, Venus found her first.

"(Mu,)" She puffed, hunched over on her knees. The elderly woman turned from the view she had been staring at and to the tiring turtle. "(I brought some friends for you!)" Venus chirped from her newly found air.

"(What do you mean, Mei Pei Chi?)"

"(Did you miss me, Syun Mu?)" Behind the turtle girl, a green blur came close. As it barreled towards her, the shape became smaller and divided into different pieces.

"(I can't tell, is that your sister?)" When it came by Venus' side, her vision of her began to clear as she leaned on her sister to catch a quick breath. "(Mona Lisa! So gorgeous! And all grown up! How old are you now dear? About 18?)" Mu smacked her with an assortment of overly excited questions. Mona, grinning as much as her lips could let her, kneeled down to her level.

"(19 now.) A short laugh. "( Love to see you again.)" Her voice deepened and relaxed. Mu placed a fragile hand on her shoulder. Just then, dark shade fell upon her legs. The woman looked up, but couldn't place the figure. It was larger than either of the girls, but definitely green.

"(Is that you... Sorry I had forgotten your name. Leonard? Leon?)" she questioned. Venus shook her head.

"(Leonardo and no, this is his brother, Donatello.)" she clarified. Venus then stood up to fetch the distant turtle to meet her.

"(He's Venus' best friend.)" Mona added when he approached her. As his appearance became clear, he surely was not Leonardo.

"(Ah! Yes, you are very different from Mei's boyfriend.)"

"(Boyfriend?)" Mona's mischievous voice was matched by a raised brow, and a smile that slowly turned towards the turtle girl's direction. Venus rolled her eyes as she brought the mindful Donatello up.

"(Apparently.)"

"Who do I have the pleasure of meeting?" He asked when he kneeled before her.

"A close family friend, Syun Mu." Immediately upon meeting, he offered his pal to her. By instinct, Mu placed her hand atop his. She could feel the differences in his hand compared to hers. Precisely, his fingers grasped the ends of hers.

"Good morning, Miss Syun Mu." As suave as he was (trademarked by Angel), he offered her the same greeting by placing his lips atop her hand.

"(I like this one!)" She beamed. When he released her hand, she brought it up to her mouth to hide her blush. Donatello thought it was cute to see such a display and chuckled lightly.

"(He likes you too.)" Venus brought up the next turtle to meet. At first, he passed on the offer, but eventually gave in to the silent fight he and the turtle girl got into. In the end, he had to admit he was curious and interesting to meet such an individual. She walked him up like Donatello. Normally, he wouldn't allow such treatment, but he was so large and notoriously brutal. Best that someone kept him in check. "(This is the next oldest, Raphael.)" Mu's eyes widened in amazement. Typical.