He Got Game

It was just mere hours before Leonardo and Venus were to venture off to the kunoichi's sister's homeland. Donatello had found them a flight that would venture over their small village on their way to another destination. The two had been prepping for a week, eagerly waiting for their plane to arrive to the closest New York airport. The family had been nothing but supportive as they helped them pack up and wish them luck on their trip as well as Leonardo's schooling. In the lair, the two turtles, along with their family were giving their bags a final look-over, making sure that they weren't to forget anything granted they may be gone for a while. At this instance, Leonardo had realized that he'd wish to walk around the lair before leaving. Of course, they had just moved in for almost a month or two, but even he knew homesickness would settle in eventually. He'd be trading in the noisy ruckus and arguing his brothers brought for the peaceful countryside of rural China.

The eldest turtle meandered around their upgraded home. Over the years, he had learned the sewer system like the back of his hand. Now, he had to grow accustomed to the new venue after moving miles away from the sewer system they grew to know. The walls lacked the colorful graffiti that made their lair so distinctive (aside from being an underground ninja turtle dojo), but he knew that when he came back that the walls would be vibrant. Further and further down the sewer, the turtle found himself in the "Hall of Hatches". They were hatches that either lead to other halls or to dead ends. The family discovered it as they explored their new surroundings. In hopes that they may find use of these enclosures, the family had cleaned them up of debris. As Leonardo got lost in thought as he imagined what they supposedly use the hatches, an orange clad turtle popped his head from the wall. He did it so sharply and quickly that the tails of his mask flung out violently from behind his head. Leonardo abruptly stopped in his tracks. His eyes flickered in response to the possibility of being ht by the seemingly flying creature.

"Leo, could you come in here for a moment?" Michelangelo's expression was stern yet comical. The forced frown on his face caused wrinkles to form on the corners of his mouth. Along with it was a slow wavering finger that beckoned his older brother towards him. Leonardo sighed and shook his head at his younger brother. As goofy as he was, Leonardo gave in as he took a few steps towards him.

"What's up?" He asked. Before his question could be answered, Mikey swaddled him in his arms and threw Leo into the room he was in. "Ey, whoa!" Leonardo shouted as he caught himself from falling to the ground when Mikey threw him in. The younger turtle ignored his protests as he hastily grabbed the hatch and slammed it shut. With each heavy and overly-done breath, Mikey turned on the single light bulb that lit up the small room and locked the hatch door. When the door was locked, Mikey turned his head slowly with his body kept pressed up against the locked hatch.

"This way we're alone." He spoke low and dark.

"Alone for what?" Leo asked. Instead of answering Michelangelo decided it was a good time to roll up on his big brother and place a big finger on his lips.

"Shhhhh..." He forced out, creepily allowing his finger to brush his brother's lips. With each stroke, it parted the bottom from the top lip, giving Leo a slight taste of his brother's fingers. When he did, Leonardo slapped his brother's hand down irritably. "Where's Venus and Mona at?"

"Packing Venus' bags." The elder turtle replied confused. Michelangelo nodded and walked in a quick circle, thinking to himself. "Mike, what's going on?"

"I'll be askin' the questions here!" He exploded in his brother's face. His finger, although not touching him, was pointing at Leonardo very closely. "You can ask them... uh... some other time. Now, do you think you got what's going on?" His fingers matched up with one another as he brought his hands together. His brows rose as he waited for his brother's answer. Leonardo continued to stare at Michelangelo blankly with his chin brought down to his neck and his neck carrying his head up high.