Big Wheels Keep On Turnin'

"Left a good job in the city,

Workin' for the man every night and day

You ain't gotta worry if you got no money,

People on the river are happy to give"

"Big Wheels keep on turnin'!" Donatello screeched on top of his lungs. The turtle couldn't care less that his voice sounded like an extremely tone deaf person since he was having so much fun dancing around with his family.

"Turnin'!" The rest of them replied with as much loudness, also dancing along to the woman on the TV screen.

"Proud Mary keep on Burnin'!"

"Burnin'!

"Rollin'!"

"Rollin'!"

"Rollin'!"

"Rollin'!

"Rollin' on the river!"

Unknowingly to them, their rat father stood behind their fun. With no need for it, Donatello had the armor from his arms removed along with his goggles and the complicated straps that secured his antennae on his back. Next to him on the outside was Mona Lisa. The heat that came from topside prompted her to replace her Chinese garb for a black V-neck and an old pair of white, ragged basketball shorts she had found around the house. For an added measure, her hair was braided up into a bun to let the back of her neck breathe. Every ridiculous dance move they preformed registered through their sensei's mind. They were prompted to push the air beside them repeatedly, spin and bow quickly, and tip toe while throwing their torsos forward.

"These are my children." He commented. The four had heard him, but were too enticed to beat one another in the game to give a smart remark back. Seeing enough, their rat father tip toed into the kitchen.

In no time at all, the song ended and the dancer on the screen performed her finishing move until exploding into red and gold confetti. Tired, the four dancers back peddled slowly to the couch behind them. Their large, 6ft bodies collided as they fell back into the cardboard and blankets. A collective sigh was released from their lungs.

"Your pick, Donnie." Michelangelo informed. His hands reached down to the knot his tattered jacket was tied up in. The knot easily loosened until he was able to get both of the arms away from each other and off of his body. This way, his abdomen was better able to breathe. The purple banded brother shook his head.

"I don't know." Mona lifted her lolled head off the back of the couch.

"Dagobama?" She suggested; her eyes looking for any signs of takers.

"Doesn't that require a lot of movement?" Donnie replied, sassily yet tired. The lizard lady shrugged her shoulders. She knew they were all physically tired, but it was an honest suggestion.

"I'm out." Raphael began to unhook the wii remote from his wrist, which was hard to just slip his hand out of. All half-lidded eyes watched him struggle to get the thin, white strap off.

"C'mon. Keep playing with us." Mikey whined into his ear. The closeness and the pitch of it made the red clad turtle's ear ache enough to shove his face away. His fat fingers on his face was always an act of normalcy, so Michelangelo did not phase from it at all.

"We've been playing for three hours and went through three generations of Just Dance."

"Then it's time we play another game." The youngest voice came out smooth and flowing. "What ya'll say to RockBand 2?" He raised his hand up high for them all to see.