We Don't Talk Anymore

Note: Hey guys~! Jay here! So, BTS released 'We Don't Talk Anymore' Part 2 and... Jikook. So, I wrote a little something. I'm still debating whether or not to extend it... tell me what you guys think! Ahahaha this is like a whole 2 days late. Whoops. Sorry~! Thanks, and enjoy!

WARNING: Slight language, slightly explicit scene(s) (?)

So, n'yall, if you're innocent, or sensitive to anything...uh...risque???... just walk away, we will hold nothing against you! <3

(Ellie's exaggerating IT'S ACTUALLY NOT THAT BAD)

Third-Person POV:

Jimin laid awake in bed, before turning to face Jungkook, who was sleeping peacefully next to him. He ran the back of his hand across Jungkook's cheekbone, Jungkook curling slightly into the warmth of his hand. Jimin gave a sad smile.

"I love you Kookie." Then he quietly got up from the bed, cold air hitting his bare arms and chest. Jimin turned to the window, gazing out at the almost calm-looking city down below. He sighed, running a hand through his messy hair and biting his lower lip. Jimin frowned before closing the open window and walking out of the room, closing the door quietly.

•••

Jungkook sat up in bed, rubbing his eyes, muscles tired, sweaty, and shirtless. He blinked, a headache washing over him. He hissed and forced himself up from the bed. Groaning, Jungkook walked to the bathroom in the hotel room, hoping for an explanation as to why he was there. He looked around. No trace of another presence was left. He walked out again after washing his face. Spotting his wrinkly button-up in the corner of the room, Jungkook started walking over before something on the desk caught his eye. He wrinkled his nose and changed directions, heading to the desk. A note was left on it, next to a hangover relief drink.

"You might need this. Take care." the note didn't give off a hostile tone, but Jungkook wasn't sure if he wanted to take it positively or negatively. Not that there was anything that was deeper than what the note stated. He flipped it over, hoping that whoever had written it had signed it. As expected, he didn't find anything. He tore his gaze away from the piece of paper, looking at the drink and heaving a sigh.

"I don't... remember anything..." he trailed off before opening the cap and downing the drink. Throwing the empty bottle in the trash, Jungkook picked up his button-up and attempted to straighten it out before groaning in frustration and pulling it on. He brought up both hands, tangling them in his hair. He pulled on his locks.

-----

A loud moan echoed through the room.

"Jungkook-" Jungkook gave a confident smirk, cutting off the next words with a heated kiss.

"Don't moan yet, baby." the other person gave a whimper, and Jungkook gave another smirk before continuing what he had been doing.

-----

Jungkook blinked, pausing in the middle of buttoning his shirt. His cheeks flushed as he remembered the skin-to-skin contact from the night before, hastily going back and quickly buttoning the rest of his buttons.

"Just what was I thinking last night?" he strained his memory, trying to remember who it was he'd been with last night. Only meeting another headache, Jungkook sighed again before fixing his hair. His phone rang, drawing his attention. The caller ID read "Seokjin-Hyung". Jungkook grabbed his phone immediately and answered. Before he could speak, Seokjin's voice ran through the phone.

"Jungkook are you awake or did I just wake you?"

"Uh... I was getting ready, why hyung?"