A/N + Character Ask

18 Complete Chapters

178+ Days of work

2 Stressed Authors

1st completed "Book"

900+ Views.

40+ Votes.

That, is all the love 'We Don't Talk Anymore' has received in the past six and a half (or so) months.

<><><><><>

It sort of deeply saddens me and yet makes me happy that this book is ending, I honestly don't understand my own feelings. I remember being so happy with completing the first part, how surprised I was with the first few votes, the two or three excited "YES PLEASE CONTINUE" I was even more excited to hear. I honestly feel so blessed. I sent. SO. MANY. FRICKING. MESSAGES. TO. ELLIE. ABOUT. THIS. BOOK. I stayed up to 5 AM writing chapters for this, working on this in a car, during class, at lunch, on vacation, Christmas Eve and the day of- for GOODNESS SAKE. I'm so attached to this work(?) that I can't even express in words. I remember when I thought it was going to be like... 5 chapters at most. And I have like a 18 chapter monster here with me now. The angst and fluff, and ALL THAT TROUBLE I HAD TRYING TO FIND A PLOT. TRYING TO PLAN, GIVING UP,  WRITING, REWRITING, REPLANNING, ARGUING WITH ELLIE OVER CONTENT. I don't even know how many times I listened to Jikook's version of 'We Don't Talk Anymore' while revising and writing this book. I lost count after like 1,000. (Not even kidding.) I'm probably gonna post an inspiration playlist soon~ 💙.

<><><><><>

GUUUYYYYYYYSSSSS
IT'S
OVEEERRRRRRRRRRR
Yeah I really don't know how to feel about that.I remember when we first had the idea of making stories based on the songs BTS sang.To be honest, the first huge portion of the writing of this story was done between midnight and two am 😂

I still can't believe it's over.
You guys have now idea how much we've worked on it. ESPECIALLY Jay. She lost so much sleep on this book TT^TT. She's much better at writing than I am, so she wrote and I edited. But most of the time there wasn't much for me to change at all; she had it all under control.I've had the honor of watching her talent as an author grow over the past year and a half, especially while working on this book.So I guess I have you guys to thank for that~!
Thank you for sticking with us through this story, through all the angst and fluff.
Thanks for commenting and voting and sharing your thoughts.
Thanks for all the support, especially our friends who encouraged us.(shout out to  who would give us the stink eye every time we came to school after updating late)
Speaking of which, sorry for all the times we updated late 😅.Especially after marching band started, the amount of free time we had just basically disappeared.So thanks for bearing through that~
I really hope you guys enjoyed this story. And if you did, look forward to more stories coming! We have SO MANY ideas and projects in mind, some of which will probably take a few years to complete.But we'll enjoy it the entire way. And we hope we'll have the honor of doing so with you Jelliebeans.
Anyways.
That was a really long way of saying 'Thank you, we love you all, sorry, I love you Jay, and Happy Holidays!

<><><><><>

So, anyways. We're guessing you guys all have unanswered questions, and that you guys were dissatisfied with the ending. So.

1) FEAR NOT AN EPILOGUE IS ON IT'S WAY

2) Huehuehuehuehuehue MAYBE something else extra *wink*

3) TADAAAAAA CHARACTER ASK~! (Comment your questions where each character's name is.)

Even if y'all are shy, please, please, PLEASE participate I'd really hate for this to flop TT^TT. I see all those view I just want a few questions is all TT^TT. (It can be for absolutely ANYTHING you had a question about at ANY point in the story.)

<><><><><>

Jimin

Jungkook

Hoseok

Taehyung

Yoongi

Seokjin

Namjoon

Yoongi and Seokjin's Grandpa

Ellie

Jay

<><><><><>

(Lol yes Ellie and I are included because I'm extra asf)

Thank you so much for everything, from June 3rd to now.

- Jay 💙

<><><><><>

Thanks to all Jelliebeans and non-Jelliebeans,

~ Jellie