Submerge

Hoseok and Jimin hadn't really spoken after they had... kissed, only avoided each other with flushed faces every time their eyes met unknowingly, which happened quite often. But that didn't stop Hoseok from being worried when he had found Jimin crouched behind the counter, trembling.

Jimin's promise had done nothing to convince Hoseok that he was okay, and the older was more than a bit reluctant to let the younger go. But Jimin just removed his apron and turned to go over to Taehyung, who was looking over with a worried expression on his face. Hoseok opened his mouth to argue when Jimin interrupted him.

"You're supposed to be working. Stop worrying about me, I'll be fine. I promised, remember?" Hoseok sighed at Jimin's words, and the younger turned to look at him again with narrowed eyes. "Do you not trust me?"

"Okay, okay, I get it.." Hoseok says with a small sigh, and watches as Jimin turns back to Taehyung with a slight smile on his face. He walked unsteadily and plopped down on the chair across from Taehyung.

"Sorry for the wait, Taehyung-ah. Hoseok-hyung's just being overprotective." Jimin apologized, taking a sip of his ice water. The younger laughed a bit, shaking his head.

"It's fine." Taehyung said lightly before pausing quietly. "...but who was that guy from earlier?" He asked hesitantly, eyeing Jimin carefully.

"Just... no one, I guess."

~~

Yoongi didn't really bother going back to the company building, managing to slip out to his car and drive away. Letting an elbow rest on the closed window, Yoongi drove home.

-----

Yoongi walked through the halls of the huge library in the company building, looking for Seokjin.

"Hyung?" He called out quietly, tiptoeing through the halls. Yoongi yelped when he felt a hand grab his shoulder. He froze and cautiously turned his head only to meet eyes with a smiling Seokjin. Relief washed over his face before annoyance crossed it. "You're so mean!" The younger pouted.

"That's what you get for disturbing my studies, little kid." Yoongi gave the older an incredulous look.

"Hey, you're only 3 months older than me! You have no right to call me a little kid!" The younger male huffed.

"You're the one who follows me around calling me hyung." Seokjin shrugged, opening his Physics textbook. Yoongi shut his mouth, at a loss for words. "Anyways, what'd you need me for?" The older adjusted his glasses as Yoongi groaned.

"I don't wanna go into Economics class." Seokjin hummed in acknowledgement. "Plus I wanted to see you, hyung! Halabeoji doesn't really let me come visit anymore." The older laughed drily.

"Yeah, I was wondering why I didn't see your annoying black hair more often." Yoongi pouted as Seokjin looked up from the textbook and ruffled that annoying mop of hair. The elder hesitated a bit, bringing his hand to his side once more. "...I guess it makes sense though, you have to start thinking about the company, since halabeoji is planning to give all the shares of both companies to you." Yoongi wrinkled his nose in distaste.

"Yeah, but that sounds like a lot of work for a 14 year-old to me." Seokjin grinned, making Yoongi's heart beat just a tad faster.

"Good luck growing up quickly."

---

The first thing Yoongi did when he reached his penthouse was loosen his tie. The blonde-haired male shuffled to the balcony, opening the sliding glass door and stepping out. Letting out a frustrated sigh, he squinted his eyes from the brightness of the sun.