Distraction

Jimin's eyes were locked on his phone, waiting for some kind of notification to pop up on the black screen. Not necessarily from anyone specific; he was just looking for some kind of distraction from a boring day. He sighed and looked around the cafe. It was unusually quiet this afternoon, and Jimin suddenly regretted coming out on his day off to fill in for another part-timer. He leaned on the counter, both hands squishing his cheeks and sighing. Suddenly Jimin's phone buzzed, startling him as he was starting to doze off.

"Hello, this is Kim Taehyung. From yesterday." Jimin straightened up, immediately unlocking his phone to reply.

"Ah, hello, Taehyung-sshi, is there something I can help you with?" He typed in quickly, pressing the 'Send' button before turning to the customer in front of him. Jimin's eyes widened in surprise.

"Ah! Namjoon-hyung!" Jimin said with a large grin on his face.

"Oh Jimin! It's you! I didn't know you worked here." Jimin chuckled.

"Yeah, it happened." Jimin's smile only grew larger. "Long time no see. So, what would you like today?" Jimin pulled up the order form.

"I'd like an espresso and a regular cappuccino, please." Namjoon said, glancing down at his watch.

"Is that all?"

Namjoon nodded.

"One espresso and one cappuccino!" Jimin shouted behind his shoulder and turned back to Namjoon. "So how's life been going for you, hyung?" Namjoon groaned at Jimin's question.

"Horrible. There's this new co-worker I have and he's just such an asshole at times." Jimin nodded, understanding what that felt like.

"Is there someone coming?" Jimin asked after a short moment of silence. "You ordered only two things, so you're obviously not buying for your department or office. And you don't like your coffee with milk in it, but you ordered a cappuccino." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"You're quick with these kind of things, aren't you?" Jimin could only grin at him. "Yeah, there's someone coming." Jimin tapped his chin.

"You know, I hope they aren't someone you like, because there is this one hyung I want you to meet." Jimin said slyly, wriggling his eyebrows. Namjoon gave Jimin a look, poking the shorter's forehead.

"You can't dictate who I get to like." Namjoon paused, slight pink climbing up to his cheeks. He coughed. "I do like this person, he's so professional and kind. I honestly don't know what to think though, because I've only met him for work purposes before today." Namjoon looked down at himself nervously. "Do I look okay?" Jimin laughed.

"You must like this guy a lot, hyung. This is the first time I've seen you actually caring about what you were wearing since you got dumped by that dancer dude." Namjoon glared at Jimin, who just shrugged, glancing behind Namjoon every now and then to check if there were any new customers. "What's this guy like?" Jimin asked, settling his chin on his fist again. Namjoon smiled.

"He's very kind and polite. He likes pink, and I think that's pretty cute." Namjoon chuckled as Jimin listened carefully. "He's super cute, but has super wide shoulders." Namjoon was practically fanboying at this point, and all Jimin could do was roll his eyes.

"Hey, but that actually kind of sounds like-" Jimin was interrupted by another voice.

"Namjoon-sshi?" Namjoon turned around before starting to blush.

"Seokjin-hyung?!" Jimin shouted in surprise. "Wait what? You- he- ...what??" Jimin looked confused, as well as the other two. "Wait." Jimin said putting up his hand while his other hand gave his phone to Namjoon. "Before I forget, type in your number, hyung. And Seokjin-hyung?" Seokjin gave Jimin an awkward smile. "You owe me an explanation later, hyung." Seokjin laughed, rubbing his hands together.