-1-

Im late I'm late IM LATE!!!! Evelyn dashed down the street with her new roller skates. She slept in this morning AGAIN and stopped at the coffee shop for her needed daily moca. Now she's running extremely late for her job at the Earth Preservation Corps. Earth Preservation? Well yeah, ever since the earth was majorly polluted, a huge disease swept across its surface, nearly wiping out half of the population. The remaining survivors built a city in the skies to protect them from the chaos below. Nearly a thousand years later, millions of cities spread across the sky, but all were under the rule of one government, Casanova, the original city. People also went to more of a steam punk type style, probably because they wanted to blend in with the robots, which made up half the new population. So as you can assume, there was a major improvement in technology, such as hover boards, flying cars, new types of blimps, antigravity to reach different cities, robotic parts for humans, stuff like that. Anyway, time for a description of Evelyn. She is nineteen, 5'4", very quirky and just all around weird, sweet, and cute. Her hair was shoulder length and dark brown, turning a scarlet red to the ends. Her pale skin matched  well with her little freckles painting her cheeks. She usually wore a loose Gray T-shirt, dark blue jeans with black sneakers, a shark tooth necklace around her neck, and various black and checkered bands around her right wrist. Yeah, she wasn't really into the steam punk style, but that's mainly because she was already part robot. Her left arm was robotic, painted brown and gold colors; same goes for her left side of her chest. Its was covered with brown\gold metal plates and a blue circle object was implanted in the spot her heart would be. With the twist of a certain screw, the blue metal plate would pop off, revealing her metal heart. Yep, I think she looks pretty cool. Back to the story, she was skating along the sidewalk a little to fast when she bumped into a tall man wearing darker clothing, his black trenchcoat turning to a gray mist color at the bottom. His blue eyes shooting an emotionless glare at her, and she just spilt coffee all over him. She gasped and quickly started clumsily wiping at the coffee all over him with a napkin that was in her pocket.
"I'm so sorry sir! I didn't see you there!" She explained. He grabbed her wrist and looked into her eyes. Huh, she was heterochromatic, which meant she had two different colored eyes. Her right one was blue, and her left one was brown. But that didn't change the fact he was death glaring her. He threw her backwards lightly so it wouldnt come across he was trying to hurt her.
"Its fine," he sighed," I got this." He quickly threw off his shirt and tied it around his waist. He still had his trenchcoat on so I guess that's fine, but his upper torso was still showing. Evelyn froze, and was lost in thought.
"I-uh hm, uhhhh... Nice... Uh never mind I really need to go.. Uh bye!!!" She dashed away quickly and mumbled,"also nice abbs" under her breath. Wait did I say that out loud?! Seriously?! Nice going Evelyn!!! After that she made sure no one was in her way. She finally entered the building she worked at and almost immediately was called to her boss's office. She walked over to the elevator and pressed the button that would take her to the top floor where her boss's office was. After having to listen to stupid elevator music, she finally reached the top and timidly pushed open the door to the office.
"You called?" She asked.
"Yes. Have a seat." Her boss demanded rather sternly." Now tell me. Why. Are. You. Late.?" She continued. Evelyn gulped, scared for her life.
"U-um.. Well you see, I woke up late, and when I was rushing to get over here, I bumped into a man and spilt my coffee all over him and so I tried to clean up the mess bit he grabbed me and threw me back, then he took off his shirt and gosh he was really pretty, and the sun shine on him making him look like an angel and looked so focused on something and.... Sorry am I rambling?" Evelyn started then looked at her boss. Her boss had an evil grin plastered against her face hands folded.
"Oh, do please continue."