-6-

(trigger warning. You have been warned.)

The sun shone brightly through the window, the light glistening on Evelyn's hair. She groaned at the brightness and sat up. She opened her eyes and they slowly adjusted to the lighting. She looked over to the nightstand and noticed a phone with a sticky note on top of it, it read: Dear Evelyn, thought you might need this. If your reading this in the morning, then I probably snuck in your room in the middle of the night while you were sleeping and put this here. I know it's not your original phone, but at least now you have one. There's food in the kitchen if you get hungry, so feel free to make anything.~Damien
Evelyn smiled then prepared herself for the day. She got dressed, brushed her teeth and did her hair. She wasn't hungry for breakfast today so she walked over to the kitchen and made herself some nice tea.
"Morning sleepy head." She heard the ever-so- familiar voice come from behind her.
"It's actually only 7:00 am, Damien." Evelyn replied.
"I woke up at 6:00."
"Oh, that's so much earlier." She spoke sarcastically. Damien decided to change the subject.
"Aren't you going to eat anything?"
"I'm not that hungry. What about you?"
"I had a bagel."
"Hm, okay."
"What?"
"I just thought the supreme overlord would have some fancy breakfast."
"Ha ha very funny." Damien rolled his eyes.
"Any big plans today?"
"Actually yeah. I have to go in town and meet up with a gang leader to negotiate."
"Which one?"
"Checkers."
"Oh."
"Yeah, she isn't very easy-going​."
"I can only assume what other leaders are like.... Good luck."
"Thanks. I'm gonna need all the luck I can get. Especially since she usually brings her two best followers along, Spades and Dazzle."
"Don't you bring anybody?"
"I just go by myself."
"Well, they probably don't see you as intimidating then."
"Are you trying to imply something?"
"If you'd listen to me then maybe you could have some helpful advice." Evelyn spat. Damien sighed and sat back in his chair. She proceeded to sit across from him, with her tea still in hand.
"Go on." He allowed. Evelyn took a deep breath, then continued.
"For starters​, people tend to listen to those who are intimidating, because they know that they can probably kill you in an instant. Check, is also a girl, am I right? That's makes her bossier, and for a gang leader to be a girl, they must've gone through some tough stuff. Also, since you're the opposite gender as her, she thinks you won't understand some things she went through. Not to mention that dude's tend to be..... Self confident. So what makes you think you can negotiate with someone who doesn't even respect you?" Evelyn concluded. Damien had leaned forward and folded his hands to his face while she was talking, and now he's in a deep state of thinking. Evelyn just sat there awkwardly until a knock interrupted the tension. She got up to answer since Damien didn't even flinch. She walked to the door and opened it. Michael took a step forward towards Evelyn revealing he was the one who knocked.(MICHAEL MAKES AN ENTRANCE!!!!!! lol sorry, if you get that reference I love you. Also yes, this is that same guy from before). Guess he worked here too.
"If you're looking for Shadow, he's over there thinking." Evelyn pointed to the living room with a blank expression on her face.
"Actually, no, I'm looking for you."
"Does he know about this?" She asked referring to Damien.
"Yes he does. I talked to him this morning about it."
"And he allows it?"
"Will you just stop interrogating me and come? Yes he does allow it." Evelyn nodded, closed the door behind her, and followed Michael.
"So, what are we doing exactly?" She questioned, but Michael shushed her.
"You'll find out soon enough." Wow, everyone here is so secretive. Evelyn sighed and just continued walking with Michael. You know this isn't a good idea... This guy is suspicious. Leave now while you have the chance. The voice in her head spoke; it irritates Evelyn so much sometimes.
Not now! Go away.
Evelyn! Listen to me! I know when things start to get bad, this is one of those moments! 
You're just paranoid ever since, y'know.
Evelyn, I don't get paranoid often.
Is that because you're a super computer in my head?
I'm not a super computer. I had my conscience uploaded into a drive when I died so that one day I may be with someone to save the world.
Yeah? Well you're a thousand years late.
Yes I know. That's why we are so unfortunate. I'm stuck with you till you die.
Wow, no need to get so dark.
Well I'm sorry. That's just my personality.
You have a pretty sucky personality.
Wow, thanks for noticing!
Was that sarcasm?
What do you think?
Yes?
Ding ding ding! We got a winner!
Oh shut up.
Make me.
I can't really.
Exactly. 
The voice appeared floating next to Evelyn. She was all blue, so I can't describe her in color, but she had shorter hair, like Evelyn. She wore a hoodie with I think jeans and tennis shoes. It was hard to tell, but she had a scar under her left eye.
Screw you.
Can't really. I'm inside your head, and you're the only one that can see me.
You sick pervert!
Just stating the obvious honey.
Don't call me that.
Fine, Darling~
Seriously? Don't call me any of those stupid names!
I'm just joking with you.
How do I put up with you?
I honestly don't know. I've been with you ever since you got your prosthetics.
Yeah, and you still haven't told me your real name.
You'll find out in due time, Evelyn. For now, let's just find out what this Michael guy wants. The voice practically snarled that last part. She was over-protective, especially when it came to Evelyn. She always stood by her side, unless Evelyn was doing some personal matters or something. The voice was always called "Eve" or "Lyn", I think you understand why. She supposedly died because of the plague that swept over earth, but Evelyn didn't know for sure. Lyn never talked about it, she'd always go silent when it was mentioned. Michael stopped at a door and opened it for Evelyn, which she stepped cautiously through. He closed and locked the door behind him. They were in the cafeteria, but why.

(K peeps. It starts here. Better run now!!!)

"So um..... Why are we here?" Evelyn asked. He didnt reply. Instead, he pinned her against a wall.
Mayday!!! Mayday!!!! What's going on?!!!
Oh, no...this better not be happening!
"I would play along if I were you.... Wouldn't want to get hurt~" he said, lust filling his eyes. Evelyn gulped, and was purely terrified.
Holy ////! Evelyn get out of here now!  Evelyn ignored Lyn's glitch in her voice, and instead tried to move out of Michael's grasp.
"Stop squirming!!" He growled. He leaned in closer to her....

(It has ended.)

Click click........ BANG!
Michael dropped to the floor, blood pouring out through his temple. Evelyn jumped and turned towards her savior..... Damien. She could hardly move, she was still in shock. He noticed and ran towards her, instantly hugging her. Evelyn didn't know how he got in, nor did she care. She gave into the hug, and started quietly crying in his chest. He whispered comforts into her ear, and brushed his fingers through her hair to calm her down. After about five minutes, she calmed down.
"He didn't do anything, did he?" He asked, concern filling his voice. She wiped her tears and shook her head. He released from their hug and tilted her chin upward to meet his gaze. "I assure you, ill try my best to protect you. Just.... Promise you'll stay right next to me always." She sniffed, then replied.
"Okay." After that he carried her bridal style practically the whole day, causing both of their feelings for each other to massively increase. Evelyn didn't want this feeling to go away.... So she made sure that'd he know about tomorrow, after they both got their proper rest.

Ha! Love birds..... Reminds me of when I was young.... For all of you wondering who I am, you'll find out in due time. For now, I'll just leave hints... I guess you can say im "Missing In Action." Till next time my friends.

A/n
Hey guys! Sorry this took forever.... I promise I'll try to get these out sooner. I hope you all are happy.... I killed someone off to make up for this being late... I know I am!!!! Cya peeps!!!!