-13-

"Why won't you TELL ME?!!!!"

Jason threw Evelyn onto the ground, blood beginning to appear running down the side of her face.
"Probably because I don't want you to know." Evelyn stated. You see, Evelyn's smart comments aren't getting her anything but cuts and bruises.
"I'll ask you one.more.time." Jason growled, grabbing her shirt, and pulls her to his face. "Tell me about Damien Audet." He commanded. Evelyn glared at him.
"In your dreams, butthole." She snarled. Jason grit his teeth and pulled out a pocket knife from, well, his pocket.
"Well, guess I'll just have to improvise, now will I?"

~~~~~~~❤~~~~~~~

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID THIS'LL BE EASY!!!!!!" Damien practically screamed.
"I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE TOO BUT THAT WAS BEFORE I FOUND OUT THERE'S MORE THEN ONE  SUPER COMPLEX HEADQUARTERS BUILDINGS HEAVILY GUARDED BY FREAKING ROBOTS!!!!" Lyn yelled back.

Yep, so much for trying to get along.

"YOU'RE A SUPER COMPUTER!! YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS STUFF!!!"
"CAN YOU JUST DROP THE SUPER COMPUTER THING??!!"

"DAMIEN!!! Why are you yelling at yourself???!!!!" Megan and Check both yelled in unison as they burst through the door. Damien's faced flushed red from embarrassment as he turned to face the duo. Lyn smirked.

"Retard." She mumbled.
"Shut. It." He mumbled back, giving a glare toward Lyn's way.
"What was that?" Megan interrogated.
"Nothing." Damien huffed. Check cleared her throat to get people's attention.
"We originally were walking down this way, Damien, to tell you we have good and bad news about Evelyn's location." Damien instantly perked up at the mention of Evelyn's name. "Good news is, we found out she is located in the Headquarters located toward the outskirts of the east side of Casanova. Bad news is, it's heavily guarded so we dont know how to get in." Check stated.
"That is quite the dilemma." Lyn stated. "But I think I might know how to get in." She continued. Damien was intrigued.
"Um, thank you for the information girls, you are dismissed." He said as the two girls left. He turned to Lyn. "You what?" Lyn rolled her eyes.
"I said I think I might know how to get in."
"How do you plan on doing that?"
"Super computer, remember?"
"... Still don't know what you're trying to say."
"Ugh! What I'm trying to say is that since I'm a 'super computer', I can hack into things or download certain software into my 'system', or be downloaded."
"What do you mean by 'be downloaded'?"
"Like what happened with you sorta. You downloaded me into your brain and now you can interact with me. And Evelyn? Remember how I took control of her? Her cybernetics allowed me to do that. So my plan is we take one of the robots, and download me into it, so that way we have the perfect way to get in."
"Okay, I understand how you can get in, but what about me? Or Check?"
"Prisoners."
"Oh..."
"Well, that is until we get you inside. Once you're inside, we can find one of the common workers, knock them out, and steal their uniform. Or just find the place where they make the uniforms."
"I like the second option better."
"Yeah me too actually. But the thing is, you can't wear clothing that makes you obvious you're the shadow leader, same goes for Check."
"What do we wear then?"
"Ever heard of casual clothes? Dress Steampunk like the rest of the world."
"Okay?"
"Trust me, they'll never know what hit them."
"I hope you're right."
"Me too."
Soon they started getting ready. Check and Damien went to Watson for a change of clothes while Lyn tried figuring out how to get a robot without being seen.
"How do I look?" Damien asked.
"Like an idiot." Lyn replied. "Which is a good thing in this case." She continued on, as if trying to make her statement justified. Damien nodded.
"What about me?" Check asked as well.
"Beautiful as always."
"She's literally wearing an outfit that looks just like mine." Damien stated.
"I wasn't just talking about you're outfits."
Damien took a second to process the words that came out of Lyn's mouth, then lightly growled at her.
"I honestly don't know how Evelyn puts up with you."
"I don't either, but she does, and I guess that's what matters. Now come over here. I think I found out how to get one of those robots." Lyn told him as both Check and Damien made their way over to the table Lyn was 'sitting' on as she held her digital papers for plans.
"Okay I'm curious," Check started,"how are you able to hold those papers?"
"They're digital."
"They look so real though......"
"But they're not."
"Can I touch them-?" Check swiped her hand through the papers,"oh."
"What part of being digital do you not understand?"

Damien decided to intervene with this before it turned into an argument. (Becuz Lyn is good at getting into them.)

"Okay okay, girls, let's not get off track. Lyn," Damien darted his gaze towards her, "you said you knew how to get one of the robots?"
"I said I think I know, but close enough." Damien glared at her but she just shrugged it off. "Continuing on, at one of the side doors of the base, there are two guards on duty."
"So we can knock them out, and kidnap them?"
"No no no no no no."
"Why?"
"Well, for one, they'll see us approaching them and set off an alarm, and two, that'll cause noise so even if that worked, others will hear and we'll still be in a tight predicament."
"Alright, Miss. Smartie-pants, what do we do?"

Lyn sighed.

"Okay, even if you do joke around, please call me Mrs."
"Wait, you're married?"
"Was before I died. Now anyway, the robots were on shift, and every thirty minutes, they go to inform two other robots to do their shift. That gives us about a three minute leeway to get in."
"Okay? What about getting one of the robots?"
"Easy. The door we'll be entering through leads to the robots living quarters. Plus, there will also be one of those robot manufacturing rooms just to our right."
"Alright, then after that, you'll be disguised as a robot, get us through, find where Evelyn's at, then find the way to get in that room."
"Sounds good to me."
"Great. Now let's get ready!"
"Wait, Damien!" Check started. Damien hummed in acknowledgement. "You make this sound simple..."
"I know, but it's not. In fact....
.
.
.
.
.
This'll probably be the hardest thing we'll ever do."

A/n
IM NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!