Chapter One The Beginning

It was a late sunny evening in Magnolia, the sun was already beginning to set. Today was the day, I was going to join the Fairy Tail guild my brother and sister had left home way before me. Now it was my time to enter the world, and I chose to become a guild member and use magic. I was a Light Dragon Slayer and I wasn't really good at using my powers but I was learning. I was outside the doors and I felt the excitement bubbling up, Fairy Tail was only for the strongest wizards. It was totally famous for the most amazing feats that the wizards have done. I readied myself then I opened the door, I was immediately stopped by a wall of ice and fire that appeared before my face. I heard a lot of yelling, "YOU'RE GOING DOWN FLAME BRAIN!"

" IN YOUR DREAMS ICE QUEEN."

"IF YOU TWO DON'T STOP NOW I WILL CALL THE MASTER."

The wall disappeared and I saw Natsu Dragneel and Gray Fullbuster fighting and I saw Mirajane doing everything she could to stop them. Like I said Fairy Tail was very famous and I knew who most of the people were. I walked in up to the desk where Mirajane was sitting. "Hi there, I'm here to join the Fairy Tail Guild, my name is Aphmau."

She smiled brightly at me, "Well hello there Aphmau, I can get the stamp if you want to join now."

"Yes please." She reached behind the desk and pulled of the Fairy Tail Marker.

"Where would you like it?"

"RIght here please." I pointed to a spot on my shoulder, she leaned over and put it on my shoulder.

I looked around the guild, Fairy Tail was constantly growing and growing, there was so many people. I knew almost everybody here, from reading about their incredible feats. My eyes searched all over the room till I got to one person, I didn't know who he was and he didn't even show up in the Fairy Tail Guild member pictures. He was tall had black hair that looked a lot like Grays, he wore a red bandana over his eyes and a red leather jacket and jeans. "Hey Mira."

"Yeah."

"Who's that." I pointed to the guy.

"Oh that's Aaron, Aaron Lycann, he uses Shadow Dragon Slayer magic." That explained the dark feeling he was giving, he was looking all around the guild as far as I could tell. Truthfully I really couldn't with the bandana but I saw his head movements. A girl walked up to me then I realized it's Lucy Heartfilia. I almost did a fangirl squeal, she was one of Fairy Tail's most popular girls. She was also one of the best celestial wizards ever.

"Hi there" she smiled and waved at me, "I'm Lucy are you joining the guild?"

"Uhh, yeah I am, my name is Aphmau."

"Well hi it's so great to meet you, what kind of magic do you use?"

"I use Light Dragon Slayer magic."

"Wow, you should go talk to Natsu, when he finds out you use Dragon Slayer magic he'll want to ask you a bunch of questions." She smiled and looked over to Natsu where he and Gray had each other by the necks and were constantly punching each other in the head. "Go say hi."

"Umm what?" Before I knew it she had pushed me over to where Natsu and Gray were fighting.

"HEY STOP IT." Lucy yelled really loudly, "WE GOT A NEW MEMBER." They still displayed no sign of attention. "SHE USES DRAGON SLAYER MAGIC." It was like some on put on freeze frame, Natsu ran over to me.

"You use Dragon Slayer magic?"

"Umm, yes my name is Aphmau it's great to meet you."

"I'm Natsu, welcome to Fairy Tail, what type of Dragon Slayer magic do you have?"

"Light Dragon Slayer magic."

"OH you're like the opposite of Aaron over there, he uses Shadow Dragon Slayer magic." He pointed over to Aaron who scowled, got up and left. "Jeez that guys a drag, he's so mean all the time. So do you know everyone here?"

"I don't want to sound like a stalker or anything but you guys are really famous and I know most of the people here. I really don't know new members but that's it, I know about you, Gray, Lucy, Erza, Wendy, Mira, Elfman, Freed, Bixlow, Cana, and well a lot more."

"Oh thats... SO COOL, YOU HEAR THAT GUYS WERE FAMOUS."

"Yeah Natsu you're a little slow on the uptake" Gray remarked. "Did you not notice that mounds of fan mail we get every day."

"Oh yeah I guess. Well anyways welcome to Fairy Tail Aphmau. You know what you remind me of?"

"What" I said.

"Your short so you kind of look like a Potato."

"WHAT!!!" I was flabbergasted, only one person ever called me a potato and that was my brother. "Please don't start calling me that."

"Okay fine."

"Well I got to go because the sun is setting, it was great to actually meet you all." I bowed my head and walked away and out of Fairy Tail to my apartment, I was going to take a request tomorrow and start doing my part to be a member, a member of Fairy Tail...