Chapter 15 Aaron's Story

I was in Aaron's house, it had been two weeks since the incident and Aaron wasn't allowed to leave his house because he needed rest. He had been asleep most of the time but he was finally awake, and now I needed answers.

"I'm ready" Aaron said. Guvinir and I were there sitting on his bed, waiting for him to start."

"So my mom is a descendant of Shad, my dad was a Demon. I was born with dark eyes and slowly they got darker and darker as I grew up. I had never met my dad before he had came for me one night when I was six years old. He had tried to get me to come with him, I refused and he got angry and then since then he had sent people after me. I was amatuer and needed to learn how to defend myself, I just went on instinct, but that was the wrong thing to do. Since my instinct was to act like a Demon when I was fighting I did, and I hurt people. I left my mom when I was eight but I sent her money. I met Erza around that time and went to learn to control my powers when Erza invited me to Fairy Tail. I had learned to control myself with help from Erza but other than that I kept myself away from everyone till I met Guvinir. We had unofficially become friends at some point and she was the only one I trusted."

"What about the symbol on the wall?"

He hesitated, "at the end of the day I'm still a Demon, and I do lose control sometimes. When I do it's not good, the symbol is a magic circle that opens up and contains me."

"But what exactly does it do?" I was still confused.

Aaron turned into a Demon and walked over to the wall, the magic circle opened up. Aaron stood in front of it, chains shot out of the wall and grabbed onto Aaron, they slammed him back into the wall." He turned back into a human and the chains fell off and he walked back over to us.

"So that's what it does, that was kind of scary the way it slammed you back into it."

"So anyways, yeah that's pretty much it."

"What exactly did your dad do to you" Guvinir questioned.

"Pretty much the whole endless torture type thing, he wanted the satisfaction of controlling me."

"Yeesh, daddy issues much" Guvinir said.

"Aaron are you okay, I mean after everything that happened?"

"I'm fine Aph, truthfully I knew he would come for me, and I knew one day he'd succeed."

"I should probably go" Guvinir said, "Bye guys." She left, leaving Aaron and I alone.

"Aph, I'm really sorry."

"Aaron you have nothing to apologize for" I turned slightly pink. "Umm, A-Aaron do you think you could..."

"What?"

"Could you turn into a Demon again?"

"Umm, s-sure." He turned and I looked at him, despite everything he looked like the Aaron I knew. I walked up to him and ran my hands over his smooth and scaly wings, they were like a dragon's wings, they were beautiful.

"Aaron, you shouldn't hate yourself for being a Demon" I said quietly. "You're still the Aaron I know and love."

He looked at me in surprise, "you-you love me?"

I had realized what I had said and blushed, "yeah I guess I do."

He turned and faced me, "Aph, I love you too." He slowly lowered his head down and his lips met mine for the first purposeful time. Aaron wrapped his arms around me and held me close, I put my arms around his neck and just hung from him. We held a slow and long kiss when we finally broke apart, he looked at me, I looked into his beautiful starry night eyes.

Aaron walked over to his desk, he picked up a note, he read it and laughed out loud, it was rich and whimsical sounding. I walked over to him, it was from Guvinir, it read "don't be an idiot and go get her tiger, don't forget I'm always yours though."

I smiled at the thought of Guvinir, and I turned to Aaron, "I'm glad everything will go back to normal now."

He smiled back, "yeah me too."