Epilogue A New Beginning

Since the fight had taken place in an abandoned town the Grand Magic Council had gotten rid of anything dangerous and left everything else. Of course they had overlooked the corpse lying at the center of everything.

He sat up and moved his fingers for the first time in over 1,000 years, he slowly got up and dusted himself off. He breathed in the air and let it fill his lungs, he smiled.

"Ahh, finally a body of my own, oh Irene how naive you were, your peaceful era ends now." He laughed a horrible laugh as the little girl watching ran off to tell someone what she'd seen. That she'd seen the Lord of Shadows come back from the dead.

SOO Uhh yeah, this is the end of the first book, DO NOT FEAR I AM WORKING ON THE SECOND BOOK. If the second book turns out to be cringy af then I will not post it. Sorry if that makes some people upset, if you want to privately message me about what the second book WOULD HAVE entailed if I CHOOSE NOT TO WRITE IT then you may do that. The second book is coming out SOO SLOW so please be patient and I hope you guys liked the book. I am so happy that so many people liked the book so a HUGE thanks to all the readers!!! Love you guys!!!