Chapter 7 Save Her

I slowly opened my eyes again, my eyelids felt heavy and I still felt tired. I looked at my surroundings, I was in a dark room with a metal door. My hands and legs were tied. I tried to wiggle out but I just couldn't. I was just sitting there in silence with me being tied. I looked around again and still saw nothing. , I was in a dark room with a metal door. I then realized there was a collar on my neck. The collar was on my neck, I put two and two together and figured it was canceling my magic powers. This is just great, I mean I know I was in the bad side of town and people get taken all the time but it feels like there's more behind this. Just then a guy came in.

"Look we're gonna keep you here as long as it takes, we're just trying to lure some out then we'll let you go. But if you try anything we won't hesitate to kill you."

I was silent, were they trying to lure Aaron out? It's a possibility. The guy left and outside I heard a lot of talking, I couldn't hear much but I heard enough. "Are you sure this is the girl he was with?"

"Almost positive, and either way he's too good to not save someone if their life depends on it."

The rest was all hard to hear so I decided to stop trying, I was clearly stuck and there was no way out. So, I was the damsel in distress I guess, I heard louder talking again. "Do you have the weapons to disable his power?"

"Yeah, if not we'd be in trouble, we need to bring him in one piece though."

"Do you really think we'd be able to get in that much damage on him, I mean it is Aaron Lichen. He's more dangerous than the buyer and the buyer could kill all of us before we could blink."

"Don't exaggerate, but still he is pretty powerful, it's no wonder we got wrapped in this job we were too afraid to say no."

Is Aaron really that powerful, I thought back to the first mission we did his words, "you ain't seen nothing yet." But who's this buyer, someone clearly wants Aaron but for what purpose. I then heard a loud crash and a lot of yelling, I heard guns firing. Oh, please Aaron be okay. I heard a loud voice, "EVERYBODY GET DOWN." Then I heard the loudest explosion of my life, the wall in front of me was completely obliterated, my ears were still ringing. Next thing I knew Aaron was next to me, he undid the binds and we ran through the building. We were almost to the entrance when we stopped.

Standing in front of the door I saw something, someone? I wasn't sure, what I was sure of was that it was a Demon. It was a man, he had gray hair and black eyes, he had horns coming out of his head. A tail and wings and he was covered in black flames. "Did you think you could escape me Aaron?" His voice was deep and bone chilling, Aaron's face paled. Aaron looked like he was trying to say something but the words weren't coming. "Thought I was dead did you, your so naïve."

Aaron turned to and muttered one word, "run." The next thing I knew everything exploded and I fell, all I felt around me was air as I fell a great distance. I was about to reach the floor and I screamed, I hit the floor and I thought for sure I was dead.

I opened my eyes, I was back at Aaron's house, I sat up. I was in his bed, Aaron walked through the door, "Are you okay, you were screaming."

"I was taken, you saved me, there was a Demon...I...what happened?"

"It seems you had a nightmare."

"It all felt so real."

"Well are you okay now?"

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"Do you want breakfast?"

"Uh, yeah sure just give me a minute." Aaron walked out, and I got up and started pacing around, I was so sure everything that just happened was real. But I have no way to prove it was or wasn't, other than Aarons word. I don't really have a choice but to trust it, I walked out into the hallway and I smelled the best smell ever. It was like eggs, bacon, and pancakes mixed into one, I followed my nose down the stairs and to the kitchen. On the table were exactly what I thought, eggs, bacon, and pancakes. It was set up like a buffet, and there was even a topping station for the pancakes set up. OMG did Aaron make all this, I looked to Aaron, he had just put the dishes on the table.

I stared at him open mouth, he laughed, "you weren't expecting a good breakfast were you."

"Well, I mean...no not really, but what matters is does it taste good. Anyone can prepare food and make it look good even if it doesn't taste good."

Aaron had a blank face, "oh really, well you've never tasted my cooking, challenge accepted Aphmau. If you honestly like my food, I win, if not I lose and I'll do whatever you want. Even take off my bandana."

"Okay," I sat down, he must be really confident, I took a bite. My mouth exploded with good flavor, I smiled to Aaron. "This is really good" I continued eating then I realized I technically lost, oh well this is so good. I just kept eating, Aaron sat down also and started eating also. "Where did you learn to cook?"

"I'm self taught."

"I'm gonna assume everything you can do was self taught."

"Yeah pretty much." I finished eating and got up, I bowed my head.

"Thank you for letting me stay Aaron, I won't forget it, I really appreciate it."

"It's no problem, well I'll see you later Aph okay."

"Kay bye" I waved and the walked out the door, I made sure I knew where I was going. I checked my pocket and I realized there was enough jewel to ride the train. Aaron must have slipped it in my pockets, I guess I never saw how nice he was. I walked to the train and headed home, I realized despite the okay sleep I got so I laid in bed and fell asleep.

I just want to thank all the readers, I know its not that good. Just a few notes. This is an unedited version so yes there will be grammar mistakes and things that I will later change. There is some swearing later on so it might not be appropraite for all readers, but there is only one more swear word so just putting that out there. I want to say again thanks to everyone for even bothering to read this, it means a lot. This was just something I wrote with my friend who told me I should publish it or something, i decided to put it on wattpad for people that may be interested in this sort of story. Credit for helping with the book goes out to my good friend Angellie, I do not own Fairy Tail or the Aphmau characters or easter eggs in here. Last time I swear, thank you to all the readers, this is probably the most read story I've written so thx.