Chapter 10 Missing

This chapter is a bit more of a filler so yeah. Hope the contents of the chapter don't shock you guys to much. Some parts of the book are written with more intensity and other parts aren't, this is probably one with a bit more intensity so it might be better than other chapters.

It had been a few days and I hadn't left my house, I was still trying to active my full powers. I haven't been having much luck, I can increase my power but not go into the Irene form. I had decided I had enough and I should go on a quest to see how I've improved. I had went into the guild and I heard a lot of whispering and I noticed Aaron wasn't there.

I went up to Mirajane, "hey have you seen Aaron?"

"Oh, hello Aphmau no I have not and I actually have some bad news" she said quieting her voice. "Only a few people know but Master Makarov found out, Aaron's missing."

"What" I said darkly, how I saw him just a few days ago. "Do you know where he is?"

"We haven't been able to find any trace of him but we have people looking. I'm so sorry I know you two were close, closer than friends."

"Do you have any leads as to where he might be?"

"Unfortunately no, Aphmau I'm so sorry."

Just then Lucy ran up to me, "hey Aph I just heard, I'm so sorry and if you want any help looking for him."

"That would be great Lucy, thanks."

"Natsu, Happy, Gray, and Erza are already looking for him so we're all here for you, if you need anything just let me know."

"Okay thanks Lucy" I felt the tears running down my face, I bolted out of Fairy Tail and back to my house. I know I only knew Aaron for a while but still I care for him a lot. When Laurence dumped me he didn't ask questions until I was ready to talk and I told him everything. He was so kind to me with his responses thinking back on it.

Flashback

"I'm a horrible person."

"No Aphmau, he is he didn't listen to you and that's what boyfriends are supposed to do. He was disloyal to you and that's not right he should have at least heard you out."

"I just feel bad I broke his heart."

"And he broke yours, I saw the way you acted you really loved him and he walked away angry rather than feeling bad like you did. Aph you did nothing wrong."

"Why did you call me Aph?"

"Oh sorry I should have asked, is it alright if I call you Aph?"

"Sure."

End Flashback

I heard a knock on my house door, I tried to make it look like I didn't cry but it was no use, my face was tear stained. I opened the door, it was Guvinir she walked in holding a long tube of paper and a marker. She walked into my living room laid out the piece of paper and sat down. I noticed the paper the x's all over it and a bunch of writing, I stared at her puzzled. She looked to me and sighed, "do you want to find him or not?"

I sat down next to her, "what are you talking about?"

"I'm trying to find Aaron dummy."
"Aren't you mad I'm dating him?"

"I could care less all that matters is if Aaron is happy that's what I care about so let's find him. All the crossed off places are where he isn't I've been looking all week." The map was huge it had all of Magnolia and a lot of towns near here, I saw places over three hours away crossed off.

"You really want to find him don't you" I said with a little peak in my voice.

"Look I said I don't care you're dating him, he could be in danger and I will not let him get hurt."

"That sounds like you care."

"I SAID I DON'T CARE IM WORRIED ABOUT HIM SO WHAT WE NEED TO FIND HIM BEFORE HE GETS HURT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!"

I was speechless, "Guvinir, I...I'm sorry." She looked up she had tears streaming down her face. I sat down and started looking, I noticed a pattern Guvinir looked in all the somewhat shady places. Obviously she's worried he's in trouble but it seems she thinks he was taken not just missing. I noticed a spot she missed, it was the place in my dream when I was taken. I pointed to the spot, "what about here?"

"Well try there tomorrow I'm too tired okay, get up bright and early I'll be over at six." With that she got up and left and shut the door with a slam, I don't know what i was thinking acting like that. I think I was just in denial, I went upstairs and climbed into bed. I was going to save Aaron.

I was stuck in darkness bound by chains I struggled against them but I couldn't do anything. I opened my eyes and I could see but everything was stained red. A pain seared through my chest and I let out a scream, a man stepped out of the Shadows. It was the man from my dream where I was taken, except he was human now, he laughed a cold harsh laugh. "Did you really think you could hide from me, you will join me sooner or later so there's no point in running." He walked up to me and poked me in the chest with a knife, I felt blood come down on me. He pushed his finger where the blood was making it hurt more, his fingers were covered in my blood. When he pulled his fingers away they were covered in a black liquid. Black blood.

"Maybe once I have control over you I'll make you kill all your friends, wouldn't that be fun." I was trying to speak but I couldn't, then another man stepped into the room. He had black eyes and a evil grin, he had black wings and a tail and horns spiraling out of the top of his head.

"Enough, leave me with him" the man said. Wait he just said him, what? "Aaron your true self is just out of reach, why won't you accept it." So this was from Aarons point of view, that explained the red, I'm looking through Aarons eyes and technically his bandana. "Your silence is getting annoying Aaron, say something or we'll force the words out of you. You could just do what we say and it would be painless" the man took out a knife and brought it close to my face, well technically Aarons. He swiftly brought it down across it, I felt a cut form and blood drip down. "Every drop of your precious blood lost is a waste, it's so valuable, so evil it's almost too good to be true. And how about that girlfriend of yours, daughter of Irene goddess of Light, you two are polar opposites. I bet she's valuable on the market, eh."

I could just faintly hear him speak, "you leave her out of this." Oh my Irene Aaron, please be okay.

"As if you could stop me from doing anything, how is your mother, how I used to love her so."

"That's not your business."

"Well of course it is after all she is my wife, you know to be nice to daddy" the man said sounding psychotic. So this man was Aaron's dad, if he was a Demon what does that make Aaron? I couldn't do anything, not even wake up, I was stuck but I know I need to get to Aaron soon.

"You're not my father."

"Don't you even dare think of that wretched doctor as your father, he's not even related to you by blood. I should kill him, that would make me happy."

I felt Aaron struggle against the chains even more, "don't you dare."

"Goodbye Aaron, see you on the other side" the man laughed and walked out of the room, shutting the door so the room filled with darkness.

I felt something moving so I opened my eyes, I was back in my bedroom Guvinir was sitting on my bed. I sat up immediately, "he's in trouble" the words came out of my mouth faster than I could understand. I know that wasn't a dream, it felt too real. I turned to Guvinir, "is Aaron a Demon?"

She sighed, "yes."