Chapter 12 Eyes Part 2

For the first time ever this has an offical POV switch, it happens later on in the page just saying, hope yall like the story so far.

It was late and I had just woken up, I was still trapped when I heard screaming. It sounded like Aaron and he sounded like he was in pain, I heard a lot of yelling. "Get him under control." "Use the collar." I heard Aaron's dad's sly voice, "calm down I'll handle this." I heard a loud bang and then a thud, within the time I was here I was able to undo the chains but not open the door. I looked out the window, they were dragging Aaron inside, he was unconscious. As they dragged him past my cell I heard some voices, "it's amazing he's still able to resist." "I heard if they can't control him his dad's gonna kill him, since they have Irene's daughter he doesn't really need Aaron. He only needs him for sacrifice to revive Shad." "Can't they just use Irene's daughter for that?" "No only a Demon will revive him and open the portal."

I couldn't believe this, this was awful. I had a power disabling collar on so I couldn't do anything, except try to break the door down. I stood up and listened for any noise, when I figured no one was here I would try to break down the door.

I stepped back and ran and slammed my shoulder into the door, it hurt but I didn't care. I noticed the door wasn't on right so I should be able to break it down. I did it again and again and again and finally the door broke down. I walked down the hall where they dragged Aaron. I looked through all the cell doors and I finally found him. He was awake now coughing up blood leaning against the wall, he had a similar collar on. I tried to open the door, it was unlocked, so I walked in, Aaron continued looking at the ground. I went over and sat next to him, I lifted his head up, his eyes were black still but something was different about them. He had sparkles in his eyes like a dark starry night, he looked down again. His voice was cracking as he spoke.

"Aph, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay it wasn't your fault" I tried to coax him, "we need to get you out of here."

"I can't yet, they still have control over me Aph, I'm only free temporarily. If you free me there's no telling if I'll go beserk and hurt someone, and even then why would you help me. You know what I am, you know I'm a Demon."

"Aaron I don't care, it doesn't matter what you are but who you choose to be. You could be a Demon or you could be Aaron, and we'll find a way to break the control on you, I promise."

"Aph you can't-ARGH" he cried out in pain, "Aph you need to leave now, I'm losing the freedom I have if you stay here you'll get caught." He leaned over breathing fast, he looked back up and I realized how I could tell the difference between my Aaron, and the one under his dad's control. His eyes lost there sparkles they were pitch black again.

"Run" was the last word he said then he collapsed. I didn't know what to do, leave him here, or run. I was going to do what Aaron said, and I would find a cure and come back for him.

I ran out the door and people were already coming I ripped off the collar, because for some reason it stopped working. I busted through the wall and ran, and then I felt like I was gliding on the winds when I realized I was flying. But how I don't have wings, I looked back, boy was I wrong. I had pure white Angel wings, I flew higher and higher till I was in the clouds, I flew straight for a while then dropped down a bit. I was right over Magnolia, I flew down to my house and fled inside fast. I ran up to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I had streaks of silver and gold in my hair and huge Angel wings. This must be my Irene form, wow why didn't anyone say anything. Wait why didn't Guvinir and everyone realize I was gone, or maybe they did and just covered it up, whatever it was I was going to find out. I waited until my Irene form went away then went to the guild.

I walked to the guild and saw Erza, I went up to her. "Erza why didn't you guys come to help me?"

"Oh, Aphmau I'm so sorry, he had threatened to kill you if we intervened, you only saw part of the picture. When we realized you weren't there we started walking back but there were over 20 wizards waiting for us. They said if we intervene they would kill you. With the way it was playing out there was nothing we could have done. Look I know you don't understand as much, but Demons are extremely dangerous, all the wizards there were Demons. They would have killed all of us, I'm sorry."
"Erza how did you meet Aaron?"