Chapter 14 Eyes Part 4

We left immediately but this time it was just Erza, Guvinir and I, we knew Aaron best. We decided to split up, if Aaron was currently under there control we would have to fight him, that would be my job. If he was in a cell it would be Guvinir's job to get him out. Erza was going to fight his dad, all of us had a part of the potion with us that would temporarily free him. Giving us enough time to get him the rest of the potion, then we would need to leave. However to insure this doesn't happen again we need to kill Aaron's dad.

When I told Erza this she understood, she also realized something. While the three of us can keep his dad busy we can't kill him, it's near impossible from what Erza's told me. Aaron has to kill him.

We walked up to the building, there was about 10 or so Demon's waiting for us all in full fledged form. I took on four of them, I felt it happen, the change into my Irene form. A bunch of the Demons gasped and then attacked. I dodged about three swooping hands and one kick, and used a new move called, "Light Dragon SunBurst." I noticed the new moves were doing more damage than my regular attacks, maybe because there Irene's Light attacks and not my own.

I looked and saw Guvinir using fire magic and she was doing pretty good, Erza was working on infiltrating the building to get to Aaron's dad. I dodged a kick again but what I didn't expect was Demon magic used in a wizard way. One of the Demons used magic in the same way a wizard does. "Demon Eyes" one yelled out, I got hit by the full force of the spell and I opened my eyes and I couldn't see! I flew up for a bit when I heard the Demon's flew up next to me, I couldn't explain it but I could still sense things.

I sensed Guvinir's worry, "don't worry" I called down to her, "I'll go find Aaron, but you have to get these guys off my back."

"With pleasure" I felt heat fly by my face and I heard a yelp. My sight was slowly clearing but I still couldn't see, I flew up to the second floor and broke through a window and I was in. I waited a bit and my sight cleared up, I walked down the hallway quickly, I didn't hear anything yet. I was turning the corner when I saw Aaron, but it wasn't my Aaron, his eyes were black. I know his eyes are normally black but my Aaron has literal sparkles in his eyes, tiny bit of white like stars. Now his eyes were pitch black. He faced me, I wonder why he doesn't speak when he's like this, I get he's under his dad's control but still he doesn't say a word.

We stand there for a while and I'm not sure what to do, I know this isn't my Aaron but still. I need to be able to get him to drink the part of the potion I have, but how, I don't know. I walk up to him slowly grabbing the potion from behind my back but leaving it there so he doesn't see it. "Aaron, is that you?"

He didn't do anything for while then he grabbed his head and let out a small yelp, he looks back up and there's my Aaron. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him, "it hurts" he moans.

"I know, I know, Aaron drink this, it's going to help" I hand the part I have to him, he drinks it. His eyes became clearer and clearer and all the stars returned to his eyes.

"We need to go."

"Aaron, this only offers a moment of clarity, Erza and Guvinir have the rest of the potion and then you'll be free."

"Okay."

"Aaron, we need to kill your dad, It's the only way to insure he doesn't raise Shad from the dead."

"Okay."

We started walking back towards where I bursted out the window, "Aaron, what exactly did they do to you?"

"You know what Nirvana is right?"

"Yeah."

"Well it's kind of like that, but it's a room where the darkness in it weighs down on your mind. It's painful, I did everything I could to resist it but there was no way. When you turn to the darkness the first person you hear speak with evil intent forces you to do what they say. I tried so hard even when I was under the control and it hurt, from what I've heard people can die or go insane from that. So I guess I'm lucky, but he wouldn't let me die either considering he still needed me."