Chapter 11 Eyes Part 1

"Is Aaron a Demon?"

"Yes." My eyes widened, Aaron was a Demon.

"Guvinir does-"
"Aphmau I can't answer your questions so don't ask. I promised Aaron that if anyone ever realized that he was a Demon he would answer the questions himself."

"Okay" I said quietly, Aaron was a Demon, the polar opposite of me, I was an Angel. Does Aaron hate me because I'm an Angel? He was so kind but if we are what we are, shouldn't we still hate each other. Is he just a Demon or is he a child of Shad. The person in the dream claiming to be Aaron's father didn't look like the Shad from the legends. "I know where he is Guvinir."

"Then lead the way, I'll allow you one question."

"Who else knows about Aaron?"

"Master Makarov, Erza, Gray, and Wendy."

"Oh, okay...follow me" I got a bag with my stuff and got on the train, don't worry Aaron were coming.

It was two train rides away, in an abandoned building, in an abandoned city. It was a tall three story building, it looked like it used to be an apartment complex. Guvinir and I stood at the entrance when Erza, Wendy, and Gray showed up. "You guys want some help" Gray offered.

"Yeah thanks" Guvinir said. "Wendy you should stay out here, it's going to be really dangerous, I want you to go get help if we need it okay?"

"Sure."

"Alright let's go" the four of us walked in, everything was dusty and boarded up except for a few rooms. There were no people that we could see yet, only a few small lamps were lit. We heard a loud door creaking, up on the second floor was a person, we could only see the silhouette of them though. He slowly walked down the center stairs till he was standing right in front of us. It was Aaron, but not? He wasn't wearing the bandana, he had wings, horns and a tail, and was covered in black flames. He opened his eyes, they were black all the way to the center. So this was a Demon in its true form, he wasn't doing anything just standing there. My legs turned to jelly, I closed my eyes, the sight of Aaron like this was scary. I didn't know what side he was on right now, with all that talk I heard in my dream about controlling Aaron. I know it was real. Then Aaron's dad walked down the center and stood next to Aaron.

"Father and son reunited just the way I wanted" his dad said. I don't know what happened but I think it was that instinct Aaron's stepfather was talking about. A bright Light exploded where I was standing, and I blasted into action. "Light Dragon Artillery" a huge sword shone in my hand, it was made of pure light and diamond. I ran towards Aaron's dad and took a swing with the giant sword, I felt it hit something. Aaron blocked it with his sword, his dad turned to him. "You handle this." He left and Aaron got into a defensive position, that meant he wasn't going to attack unless we did.

"We need to make sure he can't fight back, aim to knock him out, but keep your distance or he will kill you." Erza said coldly, as if she knows what it's like to fight him. "Go now!" We all went at him from ever angle, but he disappeared, he appeared behind Gray and kicked him down. Gray coughed up blood, could it really have been that hard of a kick?

I went for Aaron I was probably the only one who could beat him, I mean, Demon, Angel, kinda makes since. I felt different more powerful but I couldn't explain why, I knew new spells that I've never heard before. I traveled through the only light that was in the building assessing everything. Aaron appeared in the Shadows in front of me and the spell formed on my lips. "Light Dragon Soul Search" a light blinded me and I couldn't see, it was dark. But I knew where I was, I saw everything Aaron went through, the torture, the pain. I saw his soul once pure now dark, I saw the emotional pain he was experiencing for being forced to fight his friends. He was broken inside right now, I just couldn't see how to free him from the darkness. It seemed what they did to him was like a Nirvana type spell. It turned him evil, but it was painful, even now he was trying to resist it. I knew I was in Aaron's soul right now, I saw how much he hated that he was a Demon.

I came out, he still stood there in the Shadows in front of me unmoving, I didn't know what to do. I looked to my friends, "guys we need to leave."

Guvinir looked at me like I was crazy, I went out and dragged her out, my friends followed. "WHAT WAS THAT" Guvinir yelled.

"Guys, they turned Aaron evil we have to find a cure to help him, otherwise us being here isn't helping." Guvinir stormed off and they followed, I took another look at the building and began walking away, until I felt a pair of hands on me.

I woke up in the building, I was chained to the wall, this time it was real. I could see Aaron guarding the door from the outside and his dad was sitting in front of me. "Our sleeping beauty is finally awake, jeez that took a while. You woke up a lot quicker last time I kidnapped you."

I glared at him, "what are you talking about."

"Do you not remember, I kidnapped you, Aaron saved you and you fell and hit your head."

"Aaron told me that was a dream."
"Well of course he lied, anything to protect his secret."

"What do you want."
"You, or your powers and blood."

"Why?"

"Well the powers should be obvious, your blood because it's valuable and I need it."

"Why."

He grinned, "I'm so glad you asked, I'm going to revive your mother's greatest enemy."

"WHAT! You can't revive Shad, especially with my blood, he's dead."

"You have Irenes blood in you, she has healing powers, with it I can revive him. If I'm successful I'll let him kill you since your Irene's daughter." With that he left, and he took Aaron with him leaving me in the darkness.