Chapter 3 Again?

After we brought the artifact to the rightful owner we split the reward and went our separate ways, until the same thing happened again. It was a nice day and I was about to take a request when he reached in to grab the same one I was going for. "I am not doing another quest with you." he growled.

"Too bad, we both want the same quest so we have to do it together."

He rolled his eyes, "fine, but this quest looks tough we'll need to check the library for anything that could help." He grabbed the paper and headed for the doors, we walked all the way over to the library. The quest was a tricky one, it didn't give an exact location just descriptions, also it had some foreign writing on it we couldn't read.

We walked into the huge library and set out to find out what we can, we both grabbed a stack of books and sat down and started reading.

"Can you stop reading out loud" he groaned.

"I'm not reading out loud."

"Yes you are your murmuring the words as you read and it's distracting."

"Oh, I didn't realize, well still I don't care."

"Well aren't you two just the cutest, but I hope you haven't forgotten about me Aaron." A voice said behind us, I turned around sitting on top of a cart of books was a girl probably my age. She had long tumbling bright red hair that went down to her waist. Her eyes were like fire, not telling what color they really were they looked red, orange, and yellow all at once. She was tall and skinny and was looking straight at us.

"Well it's nice to see you Guvinir, long time no see."

"It was only a year that I left and you're already dating someone else."

"We are not dating" he quickly corrected, "this potato keeps taking the same quests that I was going to do so we have to do them together."

"Oo, sounds fun can I help?"

"Umm-" Aaron started.
"Sure." I broke the silence.

"Yay, so let me see the request." I handed her the paper, she looked at it with careful thought. "The writing is Demon writing, I know a book that can translate that, Aaron I expected you to be able to tell what it said. I guess not, anyways as for the where it's in the forest in Panko town not too far from here. Well that solves that, I'll go grab the book." She left and then came back with a book that looked very odd, she opened and flipped through the pages. "Here!" She said excitedly. "It's a riddle, it says, 'it is hidden where it is not found, at midnight it will open then it can be found.' It sounds like a treasure hunt kind of request. You have to find a treasure at midnight when a passage will open up in the east woods of Panki town. Well glad I could be of help, Aaron you better come over to my house tomorrow or else you are dead, mkay."

She left happily skipping away, I stared at Aaron. "So you two are dating? Also what did she mean when she expected you to be able to read the demon language?"

"It's not your business, but yes we are dating."

"Wow, she seems a little too high strung for you, and too happy whenever you're around you're always so grumpy."

"Okay we get it I have a sucky attitude now let's go board the train."

Later that day...

"THIS SUCKS" was what I heard Natsu say for the millionth time, he was going on a mission and he had extremely bad motion sickness. "I think this is the most sick I've ever been" he groaned.

"JUST SHUT UP WE HEARD YOU THE FIRST HUNDRED TIMES" Aaron yelled.

"DON'T YELL AT NATSU" Happy yelled.