Chapter 3

[Cheetahpelt's POV]

I looked down at my sister. Both of my sisters were gone now. In DepthClan I only had my brother, mate, and my kits now. One of them was dead as well. My world was crumbling around me and I didn't know what to do about it. I wanted to save them. I was scared I would lose Tigerstripe soon too. I leaned against my brother looking at Flamefur's body.

She had such a good life. Sure, she was bullied a little bit but Blackpaw had always been there to defend her. So was Silverstar. I imagined that if we stayed in SmallClan she would have had kits with Blackpaw and never had met Metalclaw. I wondered what would have happened to the clans without the five of us. There wouldn't have been so many deaths from Bluesnow but I feared that more would have died from Dimstar, Greystar, and the Dark Forest.

DepthClan would have been destroyed by the Dark Forest. MapleClan would have been driven to evil because of Dimstar. EverClan would all be evil for Greystar and TideClan wouldn't exist. The five of us somehow changed so much in the history of the clans. We killed Dimstar which saved MapleClan. We worked against the Dark Forest and even got some warriors out of it. We fought back even when our leader died. We got rid of Greystar even if it was by a miracle. That strange creature of orange. He was the one that saved EverClan and TideClan but he did it for Bluesnow.

Silverstar is now the leader of MapleClan. He's an important cat to that clan and the rest of the clans. He has his nine lives. He probably has less than nine now because of battles. I was the deputy of DepthClan. I took over Nightmoon's spot when she died along side Spokenstar. Tigerstripe was a great warrior who fights with all of his heart and knows loyalty is above all. Flamefur, she was a mother and the best fighter. She brought warriors out of the darkness of the Dark Forest and put them in the light. Bluesnow, she became a mother at a young age but got possessed. She showed us that she was possessed and helped us kill her so the possession would stop.

It's hard to think that five kits in SmallClan that got picked on because we were the kits of two rouges could have done all of that. The prophecy really was real. Five kits would come and save the clans but one would not fit. Bluesnow was the one that didn't fit.

"Tigerstripe, let's always promise to look after our family. I don't want to lose anyone else. I've already lost Bluesnow and Aquaclaw. Now we have lost Flamefur." I whispered to the tabby next to me. We lost what held us together when it got rough and now we lost our sassy fighter and stubborn shecat. We were slowly falling apart and I didn't like it at all.

----------------------

Cute little chapter for Cheetahpelt!