Chapter 20

[Pricklestorm's POV]

I watched as Silverstar called a meeting. There were several new cats in the clan and I took my spot next to Doveflame by the medicine cat den so I could watch.

"We have several new cats that would like to join our clan. I will allow them to join the clan so that we can have more cats. Razor, would you like your group to have warrior cat names like the rest of us?" The silver tabby tom asked from his stone. The black tom with half a tail was in front of all of his friend.

"Yes, I would appreciate that." He spoke with a rough voice that made me want to go and hide. This tom was scary.

"Alright, let the ceremony begin. Razor, from this day forward you shall be called Badgerjaw. We welcome you as a warrior of MapleClan and hope that you can learn the ways of a warrior.

"Cotton, from this day forward you shall be called Thawpuddle. We welcome you as a queen of MapleClan and once your kits have reached six moons, we will welcome you as a warrior of MapleClan.

"Acorn, from this day forward you shall be called Weaselsun. We welcome you as a warrior of MapleClan and hope you can help us grow even more.

"Ace, from this day forward you shall be called Sandywing. We welcome you as a warrior of MapleClan and hope that you continue to help us grow and learn how to fight.

"Crimson, from this day forward until you receive your warrior name you shall be called Cherrypaw. Your mentor will be Venomtooth. I believe he can teach you how to be a warrior and I'm sure you can learn quickly.

"Talon, from this day forward until you receive your warrior name you shall be called Heronpaw. I will be your mentor because I see great things in your future. I hope you can learn well under my teaching.

"Wolf, from this day forward until you receive your apprentice name you shall be called Wolfkit. You will stay a kit until you turn six moons old. Then, you can become an apprentice.

"Scorch, from this day forward until you receive your apprentice name you shall be called Desertkit. You will stay a kit until you turn six moons old. Then you can become an apprentice.

"Leopard, from this day forward until you receive your apprentice name you shall be called Spottedkit. You will stay a kit until you turn six moons old. Then you can become an apprentice.

"Jay, from this day forward until you receive your apprentice name you shall be called Jaykit. You will stay a kit until you turn six moons old. Then you can become an apprentice.

"Blizzard, from this day forward until you receive your apprentice name you shall be called Snowkit. You will stay a kit until you turn six moons old. Then you can become an apprentice." Silverstar yowled making all of the clan cheer for the new warriors, apprentices, and kits that they had.