Chapter 4

>>Justin Bieber<<

I walked down the sidewalk wearing black shorts, a white T-shirt, and red vans. I felt nervous but relieved that Jason asked to hang out and that I didn't have to be the one to do it.

I walked towards the basketball court seeing Jason with some guys.

>>Jason McCann<<

I walked towards the guys with my basketball. "Hey man" I said as I dribbled the ball, "Aye man it's hot as hell" Bryan said as he looked up at the sun "I know" I said "can we play now?" "Dude it's too hot to play we'd probably end up having  heatstrokes" Ari said making my friend Cody laugh. (A/N Yes, Ari is a fucking boy.)

"Let's go up by the hill and chill maybe play cards like we used to do" Bryan said "whatever" I said, "We have to wait for Justin" "Justin? Who's Justin?" Edwin asked

"Some guy we found on the streets and now he's living with us" I said
"Is he cool?" Ari said making me shrug "if we're talking about Sequence then yeah" I said before chuckling, "Maybe he can join us" Cody said "Nah.. He's a goody two shoe" I said "We'll see about that" Edwin smirked.

I saw Justin walking towards us, the guys looked at him. "Hey" Justin said "Aye Justin! these are my buddies Cody, Edwin, Bryan, And Ari" I said.

"Aye man" Bryan said shaking his hand "Hi" Justin said then smiled. "It's too hot to play so we're going to chill up at that hill over there" I said as i pointed to it, Justin looked to where I was pointing then looked back at me and the gang "sure, seems cool" he said.

On our way, the guys and I got snacks and the cards. We walked up the hill then sat down as we reached to the top. I looked at Justin who was staring at the view.

The guys and I sat down, Justin sat next to me then I grabbed the cards and shuffled them.

>>Justin Bieber<<

I watched as Jason shuffled the cards, Bryan grabbed the board then grabbed the fake money.

Wow so badass. Not.

We're playing poker.. I hate poker, it's so damn easy.

--

We played 2 rounds which I won by the way, then lied down and talked.

"So Justin.. Why'd you runaway man?" Edwin asked "Just family issues" I said "What did they do to you?" Cody asked "They beat me and ignore me" I said while looking up at the clouds. "Why?" Ari asked, "Because he's gay" Jason said making my stomach twist "Am I the only straight one in this gang?" Ari said making Bryan smirk. "You're all bisexual?" I asked "Yup" Edwin said then sat up. "We should get going" Jason said "alright" I said as I got up.

"See ya Jase" Ari said as we left. Jason and I walked back 'home'. I ran to my room then shut the door.

I grabbed my phone calling Briana. "Hello?" "Hey Bri.." I said,
"What's wrong Justin?" "Nothing I could just really use some company" "Justin your parents are really worried.. They're thinking about calling the police" My heart began pounding. "They are?" I said "Yeah Jay.. What do I do?" "Convince them not to" "they're going to know I'm up to something" "just do it and say that I'll come back soon.. I don't want to come back" I said "plus I'm almost 18 in 2 months, once I turn 18 they can't force me to move back" "What if they find you before you turn 18?"

"They won't.. To be honest I don't even know what city I'm at right now" "I have to go Justin... I'll call you later" "Alright" I said then sighed.

Mrs. McCann called me, I ran downstairs and joined dinner with the family. "Nice if you to join us Justin" Randy said as I smiled at him, I noticed Jason staring at me and continued to eat, acting like I hadn't noticed.

After dinner I walked back upstairs, I felt someone grab my wrist pushing me against the wall.
"What The-" "Shh" Jason said, putting his finger over my lips.
"Wanna go to the club? Tonight"
"I-I've never been to a club" "You are so coming with me" Jason smirked.

___________________________

If you guys see that I hadn't changed Derek to Justin then please let me know, the story was originally a Derek x Jason but I'm changing it to Jastin so let me know if I skipped a part.