Chapter 22

>>Justin Bieber<<

After we watched the movie, Briana and Ari left, leaving me with Milton.

"Hey um Justin" Milton said, "Hm?" I hummed "I was wondering.. If you'd like to go on a date?.. Tomorrow night" Milton asked awkwardly.

I was shocked, Milton is asking me on a date? "Um.. I don't know.. I guess I'll give it a shot" I said making him smile "cool.. I'll pick you up at six" "a-alright" I stuttered then he kissed my cheek making my heart flutter. Milton shut the door as he left then I turned around with a sigh.

"Darn! I can't beat this level! Justin can you call Jason and tell him to help me? He's a pro at this game" Tyler said making my heart drop, "Uh.. Sorry Tyler.. He's busy" I said
"You haven't even asked him yet!" Tyler chuckled, "Yeah.. I'll ask him later" I lied then rushed to my room.

Milton and I have a date tomorrow.. Me and Milton.. That's unexpected..

I guess I'll just sleep it off. I lied in bed with a sigh before falling asleep.

The Next Day

I woke up feeling different today, of course I was still upset about Jason.. but today I have a date, I'm ready to move on.. I think?Hopefully I'll get over him tonight.

I got out of bed then went into the shower, changing into red sweatpants, a white t-shirt, and white converse. I left my hair down then walked down the stairs.

"Justin.. You're out of your room.. Are you okay?" My mom asked, I nodded my head then looked down at the delicious breakfast right in front of me, I've missed this.

After I finished eating, I grabbed my basketball and played with Tyler in the backyard.

It's been awhile since I've actually been out, I looked around at all the trees, houses, and the playground, as if i've never seen nature before.

I looked at my watch and after Tyler and I played basketball we went inside, I went into my room to put on black skinny jeans, black vans, a black T-shirt, and a SnapBack.

I received a text message from Milton saying that he was outside and looked at myself once more before stepping outside. "Hey" Milton said "Hi" I said nervously.

Milton opened the car door for me then I sat on the passengers seat. Milton sat on the drivers seat then started the car and began driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked "Drive in?" Milton said, I nodded my head then gave him a small smile.

We parked in the back on top of a hill getting a good view. We watched the film then Milton looked at me and smiled softly.
I gave him a small smile then he leaned into me, I leaned in then he stopped himself and sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked "I can't lie to you.." Milton said "Ari payed me to take you on this date so you can get over.. You know" Milton said, "I knew it" I said with a sigh, why else would he ask me out all of a sudden?

"I don't wanna hurt you Justin.. I think you're cute and everything but.. I'm just not into you like that" Milton said making me nod my head "It's okay.. I still love Jason anyway" I said then looked down.

"Jason's an asshole for hurting you.." Milton said making me chuckle, "Thank you.. For trying though" I said "Anything for you.. Wanna keep watching the movie?"

"Sure" I said then leaned back against the seat and gave Milton a small smile. After the movie Milton dropped me off, I changed into my pajamas then lied in bed and get a call from Ari, I answered then groaned.

"Hello?"

"Hey Justin.. It's me Ari.. I wanted to call and tell you that.. Jason said he misses you and he wants to see you"

__________________________