Chapter 20

I opened my eyes and glanced at the glass splattered all over the blue carpet, blood on the floor and Tyler crying into his knees.

I groaned in pain as I tried breathing properly and I sat up. "J-Justin?" Tyler sniffled, I groaned as I tried to get up then fell back flat on my stomach. My body felt numb, I ran my hand over my cheek then looked at my hand seeing Blood.

I put my hand on the couch trying to get up then fell on the couch "A-are you okay?" Tyler asked I nodded my head then rubbed my stomach, I lifted my shirt up to reveal bruises and blood.

"Where's Jason?" "Jason? Jason was here?" Tyler asked tilting his head, I forgot, Tyler didn't see anything because he was hiding in my room. I rubbed my head then fell on the ground "C-can you get my p-phone?" I asked Tyler, he nodded his head then walked towards the coffee table and grabbed my phone.

I dialed my moms number then called her. "Justin? We're on our way home, is everything okay?"

"N-no.. P-please come home.. Someone b-broke in" I said  "Oh my god we'll be there as soon as possible" my mom said then hung up, I put my phone down on the ground then looked at Tyler who had tears forming in his eyes "don't cry little buddy" I said then pulled Tyler on top of me. Even though it made my body hurt more I didn't care, I needed someone right now and I didn't want to pull Tyler away, I wanted him to know that I'm okay.

I heard my mom and her boyfriend come in "oh my god I'll call 911" my moms boyfriend said then rushed towards the phone, "Oh my god" my mom said then bent down by my side, Tyler backed away as my mom tried pulling me up "O-Ow mom!" I groaned in pain "I know, I'm sorry" my mom said then put me down on the couch.
The ambulance came and took me to the hospital, I didn't know what was going on, all I knew was that they were putting different types of shots on me and telling me to breathe, my chest would hurt each time I breathed.

I lied in the hospital bed then a couple of officers walked in with my mom and Tyler.

"Mr. Bieber we have a couple of questions to ask you" "O-okay" I stuttered in pain. "Do you remember what happened?" "I-I was playing with Tyler.. I heard banging on the door then told him to go to my room so he can be safe, I opened the door then some guy came and beat me" I said as tears streamed down my face.

"Who was the guy? Anyone familiar?" "I-I don't know.. He was wearing a mask" I lied, "How tall was he?" "I don't know" I said then looked down, "What was he wearing?" "Blue sweater.. Black sweatpants.. White sneakers" I lied..

Jason was wearing a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans with a chain hanging from it, and white Supra's. "If you have any more information report it to us as soon as possible" The officer said, I nodded my head with a sigh.

Luckily I didn't have to stay over night and I didn't break any bones. I have a couple of bruises and I'm sore but all I need is some rest by staying in bed for a couple weeks.

we got home and I walked upstairs to my room, I turned on the light then shut the door. Turning around seeing Jason then jumped and stepped back. He was passed out.

I went to the bathroom to shower, I took my clothes off and stood in front of the mirror in only my boxers. I looked at all the bruises and cuts, feelings year stream down my cheek then I wiped it away quickly and stepped into the shower.

I changed into a white T-shirt and blue sweat pants, walking into my room to see Jason moving, I stood by the door as I watched him with my arms crossed. Jason groaned as he stretched his arms and looked at me.

"Babe- W-What happened?!" Jason asked worriedly then walked towards me, "Get away from me" I said as I stood back "what's gotten into you? And how did I get here?" "You beat me" I cried then looked down.

"W-what? No I didn't" Jason said then walked closer towards me. Jason pulled my shirt up revealing bruises and cuts. "I-I did that?" "Yeah" I cried, "Justin-" "No! Get out! We're done!" I cried.

"N-no please Justin I love you so much" "Leave me alone and get out!" I said "Please Justin! I'm begging you!" "Go away!" I said then pushed him out of my room and shut the door.

___________________________