Chapter 35 [FINAL]

"H-he's in jail? For what?" I asked "hurting and shooting you plus he killed a lot of innocent people while being in a gang.." Miles said then crossed his arms, "N-no.. H-he can't be! I love him! Why would you do this?!" I asked as tears streamed down my cheeks "Justin he was hurting you!" My mom said. "I-I loved him..." "He's going to be in jail for life.." Miles said making my blood boil, "N-no! He can't be in jail! I-I love him!"

"Justin he was hurting you.." Miles said then sat in bed next to me, I hugged him tightly and cried into his shoulder, Miles hugged me as he sighed sadly "I loved him.. And he never appreciated me" I cried.

--

I stayed over night at the hospital, I talked to some counselor that came in to talk to me. My mom wants to move to a different state because she feels that staying here will leave a lot of bad memories.

Talking to that therapist made me realize I should move on and let Jason go, he hurt me and I shouldn't love someone like that. I put the crutches underneath my arms as I used them to walk out of the hospital, My mom helped me inside the car and shut the door.

"The police say you can visit Jason in jail.. Maybe confront him.. Tell him how you feel" my mom said, I sighed then nodded my head "I-I'll think about it" I whispered.

My mom, Tyler, and I went to my mansion. I sat on the couch, Tyler was in the pool at my backyard and my mom was in the kitchen cooking dinner.
I heard the door open, I turned around seeing.. "Ari" I said, Ari smiled then kneeled down in front of me.

"I heard what happened.. Are you okay?" He asked making me nod my head.
"I'm sorry about what happened.. Sorry I left.. I'm here now Justin" he said. I only shrugged as Ari sighed "I can treat you better Justin" he said and I glared at him "you think just because Jason is locked up I'll immediately bounce to you? It's not like that Ari, I'm sorry but I will never see you that way" I spat.

Ari's eyes widened at my words and he quickly left the room as I sighed.

--

Tyler and I sat around the table as my mom put dinner on the table, "So mom.. Um.. I've decided.. I wanna visit Jason at jail.. I-I want to confront him" I said, "That's great sweetie... I'll tell the court" she said then grabbed her phone and left.
"I think it's great that you want to confront Jason" Miles said while looking into my eyes, I gave him a nervous smile and looked away.

I'm suppose to be seeing Jason tomorrow, I'm nervous as hell. I mean why wouldn't I be? I'm going to be visiting the guy in jail, the guy who abused me and shot my leg.

I watched Tyler and Miles play basketball. I wish I could play but I can't because of my leg, Tyler made a shot then put both his hands in the air "I WIIIINN!" He yelled then ran around in circles, "Yeah yeah" Miles scoffed.

I have to be honest.. I'm actually happy that Jason's not here.. He always played too rough to impress me but it pissed me off because he'd end up hurting someone in the process. Miles and Tyler have been becoming really close, Tyler really looks up to him because Miles taught Tyler everything he knows about basketball and all those other tricks, Miles is like a brother to me and I'm glad to have him.

--

The next day I changed into black skinny jeans, white t-shirt, and white Supra's, I'm seeing Jason today and I'm nervous.

I arrived to the police station then sat in front of the window, I watched Jason walk towards the other side of the window, he sat down then grabbed the phone, I grabbed it then gulped.

"Hey" Jason said and I stared at him for a moment "how are you?" he asked, "I didn't come here to have a conversation.. I don't want to marry you anymore Jason" I said and grabbed the ring from my finger as his eyes widened "no, what? Justin please let's talk about this" Jason said "what is there to talk about? You hit me and shot me! Y-you manipulated me and lied! You said you'd never hit me again and you did! Not only that but you hurt my friends!" I cried.

"Justin I'm sorry! I'll do anything but please don't fucking leave me!" Jason said as his eyes darkened, "what's the difference? You'll be locked up in this dump for life! Even if I wanted to be with you, I can't!" I cried and put the ring on the table as his breath hitched "I have to go" I said. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted a little bitch like you Justin! Fine! Leave! But you will fucking regret leaving me! You're selfish! I hate you!" Jason spat.

Justin grabbed his crutches and looked at Jason one more time before turning around and leaving, "you'll regret this Justin! Come back! Don't you dare fucking leave me!" Jason shouted after him as Justin only sighed.

The End

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

YOU GUYS THERE IS NO SEQUEL COMING IDK HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS BUT STOP ASKING, THIS IS NEVER GOING TO BE A SEQUEL AND THATS FINAL. YOU CAN ASK BUT MY ANSWER WILL ALWAYS BE "NO." I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH BUT SERIOUSLY THESE COMMENTS ARE BUGGING ME, I'VE BEEN GETTING THEM EVERY DAMN YEAR AND I'VE ALREADY CLARIFIED THAT THAT'S THE END, OKAY? OKAY

Im writing this from personal experience and clearly that experience ended up with Justin leaving Jason. I know most of you may not be happy with the way it turned out but that's just the way it is.

Thank you son much for reading, this is the first story I've ever written and it means a lot to me even if the writing wasn't so great haha.