Chapter 5

I put on a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black skinny jeans, and black Supra's.
I put cologne on then walked to Jason's room, I knocked on the door but there was no answer, I slowly opened the door. My eyes widened at how messy Jason's room was, boxes, books, papers, clothes, pictures, and more things where scattered all over the place and stacked. The only thing you can see is his bed. Someone grab my wrist as I gasped.

Jason pushed me against the wall then shut the door. "Never go into my room again, got that?" Jason said with dark eyes, I quickly nodded my head "good.. Come on" he said as we both walked down the stairs.

"I'm not old enough" I said all of a sudden, "ever heard of a fake ID?" Jason said holding up a card then gave it to me. "Don't lose it" he said, I put the 'ID' in my pocket then followed Jason outside towards the car. Jason and I drove to the club, not a single word was spoken, the only noise I heard was the music playing on the radio. I was completely uncomfortable.

Jason and I had arrived to the club then we both got out the car, Jason showed the man his ID then I showed the man my fake ID, the man let me in. Ha! Dumbass.

I walked into the club smelling alcohol, it was hot and everyone was dancing and talking. "Wanna take shots?" Jason asked against my ear making me shiver. "Sure!" I said then followed him to the bar.

"Two shots" Jason said to the bartender "Aye McCann" I heard Ari say, I turned around to face Ari and Edwin. "Aye" Jason said then did a fist pump. "Hey Bieber" Edwin said "hi" I smiled then shook his hand. "Come on Justin" Jason said pulling my arm, I grabbed the small glass cup then drank out of it with Jason.

"It takes four shots for Jason to get drunk" Ari smirked, I watched as Jason ordered more shots, Jason gave me one then we both drank it down quick. I don't remember the last time I drank alcohol, it wasn't exactly my favorite.

Jason, Ari, Edwin, and I walked on the dance floor, Edwin was with some blonde girl, and Ari was with a redhead. Jason took another shot then grind his hips against my bum.

Okay I think he is TOO DRUNK.

I was uncomfortable but all of a sudden everything just started going blurry. I grind my hips against Jason's.

Jason wrapped his arm around my neck while grinding his hips against mine, I let out a small groan feeling frustrated.

Sexually frustrated.

"I want you."

Jason said into my ear, I bit my lower lip then he grabbed my arm as he led me into the bathroom. Jason pushed me against the cold blue wall as he began kissing my neck, I moaned tilting my head.

"You guys are so drunk" I heard Edwin say behind us as he sat on the ground and put a cigar in his mouth, his eyes were pink and he looked sweaty. Jason kissed my chest while he grabbed my waist.
Jason kissed my lips roughly making my eyes widen in shock.
My stomach began twisting, I kissed him back and pulled on the ends of his hair making him smirk.

"You're mine"

Jason whispered against my lips, I nodded my head and continued kissing him again while Edwin sat there watching us with a huge smirk on his face.

___________________________