Chapter 23

I sat in bed waiting for Jason, he should be here any minute.. I'm nervous.. What if he doesn't even show up?

I heard a knock on my door. That could either be Jason or my mom, but then again my mom took Tyler to his friend Zack's house.

I slowly walked towards the door and opened it "Jason" I said nervously, "Hi Justin" Jason gave me a weak smile then I dropped my phone and hugged Jason tightly wrapping my arms around his neck.

Jason wrapped his arms around my waist then buried his face into my neck, I cried into his chest.

"Shh Justin it's going to be okay I'm here now" Jason said, I continued to cry as Jason stroked my hair "I-I missed y-you so m-much" I said as I pulled away and looked down.

"I missed you too.. I'm so sorry I didn't try to contact you earlier I've been busy and too nervous to talk to you" Jason said, "Doing w-what?" I sniffled as Jason sat on my bed.

"After the break up I was completely pissed and started drinking everyday, then I met this guy name Dylan and I kind of had a thing with him, but I felt so guilty being with him because all I could think about was how much pain I put you through.. And I realized that I don't like Dylan and I love you.. I don't want be that person that just walks out of your life like it's nothing.. I wanna be with you forever Justin.. I was just too damn scared to tell you" Jason said.

"Please tell me I'm not too late" he added, "All I did the whole month was stay in my room and cry Jase.. I missed you so much I was at my worse, and everyday I'd stay in my room crying and thinking about you" I said as I looked down.

So while I was here in my room, the whole month Jason was with some other guy? Great..

Jason grabbed my arm making me groan in pain, Jason lifted my sleeve up revealing cuts. "Justin..."
Jason said and looked at me in disappointment.

"Don't ever cut again Justin, I love you and I hate seeing you like this.. We'll make things right Justin.." Jason looked into my eyes making me nervous.

"I want to kiss you" Jason said then bit his lip, "Go ahead" I blushed Jason leaned into me then kissed me.. On My cheek, "Tease" I sighed making him chuckle.

"I still love you" "I love you too" I said "Really? Even after what I've done to you? You don't deserve that.. No one does" Jason said, "Well yeah" I said looking away.

Jason grabbed my chin then pressed his lips against mine, I kissed him back softly then smiled against his lips.. I've missed his lips..

"I love you so much" Jason said against my lips then crawled on top of me as I lied in bed, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kissed me roughly.

"Are you sure?" I said, Jason nodded then kissed my neck. I got my baby back..

___________________________