Chapter 11

Jason and I lied on my bed, his arms were wrapped around my waist, my head lied against his chest and the best part is that he was shirtless.

I must be one hell of a lucky guy.

I wasn't sure if he was asleep, I looked up at him and he was already looking at me, his eyes looked heavy.
"You should get some sleep" I said before kissing his cheek.

"Alright" Jason said then kissed my forehead, I smiled and turned the lamp off. Slowly falling asleep.

--

I yawned as I woke up, glancing up at Jason who was sleeping peacefully.

I smiled then snuggled closer into his chest, Jason wrapped his arm around my waist tightly. I absolutely loved being in his arms, it makes me feel more safe and comfortable.

I kissed his cheek making him smile, Jason fluttered his eyes open then looked down at me. "S-sorry did I wake you?" I said making him smile "no babe it's fine" Jason said.

"Oh god.. I bet I am as red as a tomato" I said looking down "maybe just a little" Jason smirked.

"I have a meeting with the guys later today" Jason said, "Alright" I sigh. "I'd invite you but it's pretty dangerous and I know you're to innocent for that" Jason said as he got up.
"Me? Innocent?" I said feeling offended "Yeah, I mean you wouldn't do anything bad" Jason said as he put his shirt on, "I'll see you when I get back, bye Jay," Jason said before kissing my cheek and left.

"Oh I can be bad! I just choose not to" I said as I crossed my arms and huffed.

I put on white shorts, a black shirt with long sleeves, a purple bandana around my neck, slipping on my purple Supra's. I have no idea what the hell I'm wearing but whatever.

I ran down the stairs seeing Vivian making pancakes. "Hey Justin, nice outfit" Vivian said making me blush in embarrassment.

>>Jason McCann<<

I stepped into Ari's house and went into the living room.

"Hey Jason we didn't think you could make it with Justin being around, how ya been?" Edwin said as I sat down.

"I've been alright, let's just start this damn meeting so I can head back" I said as i lied my head back against the couch.

"We're heading to Gold town" Cody said making me raise an eyebrow "Why?" I said, "They have something that we need, it's in a house, the address is 2225 Ghallager street! it's a blue house and the man had our crystals that we were going to trade in for a millions of bucks" Bryan said

"We might even move to Gold town" Edwin said, "Really? why?" "There are more gangs there to sell things to, the more we sell-" "the more money we make" Cody cut Bryan off.
"Wow, i don't know you guys, i mean yeah i'll go to get our crystals back but moving? i'm not sure" I said

"Dude your mom will let you" Ari said "i know she will" I said. My mom actually want's me to move out..
"I'll think about, when are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow it'll only take the whole day then we'll head back at midnight" "Okay" I said with a sigh, now I have to tell Justin.

--

I headed back home at 9, I shut the door as i got home then turned on the light to see Justin putting stuff in a bag.

"What are you doing?" I asked as i walked towards him. "Showing you that i can be bad" Justin said then crossed his arms. I looked at what he was wearing then smirked "You're adorable, you know that?" I said, Justin stuck his tongue out at me making me chuckle.

"Come on" Justin said grabbing my hand and the bag with his other hand. Justin and i walked down an alley then he opened the bag taking out spray cans. "Justin Bieber vandalizing?" I smirked as he shook the can and sprayed the wall.

I grabbed a can then we began spraying funny weird pictures, Justin chuckled at some of my pictures as I wrote 'Jason was here'' with a smiley face.

Justin smirked then continued writing silly pictures.

"Babe i'm tired" I yawned "Hold on" Justin said as he sprayed something. I raised an eyebrow then smiled at what the text said

"J + J = Forever"

"I'm done for tonight" Justin said as he rubbed his hands against his white shorts trying to get the paint off.

Justin and I walked home, i grabbed the key opening the door,
Justin and I stepped inside then i dropped the bag and turned around.

"Justin Bieber" A police said "What the hell?" I said then saw my family in the living room. "Get the fuck out of my house" I hissed.

"Justin Bieber you have been reported missing, pack up your stuff and come with us"

The officer said, my jaw dropped, i looked at Justin who was frozen then looked down.

Right when things start to get fucking good for me, some asshole just had to piss all over it.

___________________________