Chapter 30

I sat next to Jason on the couch then cuddled into his chest earning a glare from Ari, I knew he was jealous but I don't care. Jason's my boyfriend I should be able to hug and kiss him whenever I want to! no one can tell me what to do. Jason kissed my forehead making my heart flutter, I gave him a small smile then kissed his cheek making him smile.

"This movie is lame" Cody yawned "I've seen it 10 times, the chick opens the door and no one is there, she turns around and there he is, the killer then she's dead" Edwin said "Spoiler Alert! I've never seen this movie you jackass!" Bryan said making Edwin smirk.

"Want to play basketball?" Miles asked me making me nod.

"What's up with you and basketball?" Jason spat.

"What's up with you and abusing people?" Miles said.

"BURNNN" Cody said as Bryan and Edwin laughed.

I rolled my eyes then followed Miles outside. Miles chuckled as he dribbled the ball, I smacked his shoulder making him frown "what was that for?" He said "that was way too far Miles" I said making him shrug "so? He'll get over it" Miles said "this is Jason we're talking about" I said "calm down Justin" Miles said and I nodded my head hesitantly.

After Miles and I played basketball he and the guys went home, and Jason decided to stay. We were in my room watching TV. Jason kissed my neck making me blush "babe it's been like a freakin week" Jason said making me shiver "I know" I said then looked up at him.

"I love you" Jason said as he looked into my eyes "I love you too" I said and pecked his cheek.

>>Miles<<

I walked into a small café to see Tori, I sat down in front of her. "How was it with Justin?" She asked making me shrug "he's alright" I said. "The fake pictures?" Tori asked, "Jason believed it" I said, "Good now he can stop overreacting and we can get with the plan" Tori said "I don't feel comfortable doing this.. Using someone? Tori that's fucked up" I said "so? He needs to get over Jason one way or another" "this is stupid" I said, "No it's not.. Get Justin to fall for you" Tori said "Justin's in love with Jason that's impossible, I don't want to be a bad guy-" "LOOK I'm paying you 40 bucks! Either play Justin or no money" Tori said. "I don't want your money anymore! Justin's a really nice guy! And I'd be stupid to use him... I'm done with your shit" I said then got up and left.

Justin's a great guy, I'd be stupid to use him.

>>Justin Bieber<<

The Next Day.

I woke up and turned to Jason, biting my lip at his naked torso then removed the sheets from my body, I got up and put my boxers on then put on some sweat pants and Jason's baggy T-shirt, I walked down the stairs seeing my mom cooking. "Hey mom" I said, "Hi sweetie" my mom said "Can I sleep over at Jason's? Tonight?" I asked. "Sure" she said causing me to smile, "cool thanks" I said then ran upstairs, and Jason was still sleeping. I  jumped on him making him groan.

"Justin!" He said then looked at me, I lied on his stomach and smiled "Hello" I said before pecking his nose, Jason chuckled then rubbed my head "you're a cutie" he said before sitting up then kissed my cheek.

Jason and I walked downstairs for breakfast, "Hey Ty" I said, "Hi" he said and smiled at me but frowned as soon as he took a look at Jason, "What's he doing here?" Tyler asked, "Tyler!" I said making him pout "because of him Tori is gone!" "You'll get over it" I said then rolled my eyes and looked at Jason who had a pissed off look on his face. "I should get going I have anger management" he said as he got up. "Bye Jason" I said "bye" he said before leaving.

I looked at Tyler who was looking down, "What's wrong Ty?" I asked, "I-I don't know.. I feel like something bad is going to happen.. I can just feel it in my gut"

And the weird part was that so did I.

___________________________