Chapter 29

"I win!" Miles cheered as he shot a ball into the hoop making me cross my arms "No fair" I pouted making him chuckle "rules are rules" he said then handed me the ball, I dribbled the ball then passed it to Miles.

"Hey" I heard Jason say from behind me, I turned around then smiled "hi" I said while walking towards him.

"What's he doing here?" Miles asked making Jason glare at him "I uh.. Gave Jason a chance" I said as I hugged Jason tightly.
"He's all mine" Jason said then hugged me tightly, I chuckled then kissed his cheek. "How was anger management?" I asked "it was alright" Jason shrugged as we walked towards Miles. "Mind if I join?" Jason asked "not at all" Miles said then handed Jason the ball roughly but Jason caught it.

"Baby, why don't you take a break? You look pretty out of it" Jason said "alright" I said then sat on the bench, I watched as Jason dribbled the ball in front of Miles.
Miles stretched his legs then nodded his head "I'm ready" he said. I watched as Jason and Miles played basketball for an hour, lord. Jason wouldn't even let me play but Miles was beating him.

I watched as Miles stood in front of Jason with his legs spread out, Jason tried to pass Miles but he kept getting in the way, Jason punched Miles stomach making him groan, my eyes widened and I got up and ran towards Miles. "Miles? Are you okay?!" I asked as I sat on my knees in front of him, "Y-yeah" Miles groaned, "Jason what the hell? That was totally uncalled for" I said "what? He was in my damn way!" "That's the point Jason! That's how you play the game!" I said the helped Miles up, "Whatever" he said then continued dribbling the ball.

Miles, Jason, and I walked to my house. I put Miles on the couch then gave him an ice pack, "Sorry" Jason said to Miles "whatever" he said as I sat next to him, "want to watch a movie?" I asked him making him nod "why not" he said "Jason can you choose a movie?" I asked "sure, the guys are coming over" Jason said "guess I should bring out the snacks" I said then got up.

>>Jason McCann<<

I waited for Justin to leave and turned to Miles "You better stay away from my Justin" I said to Miles making him raise an eyebrow "what?" He said "you're trying to steal Justin away from me" I said "no I'm not, for your information I have a boyfriend" he said making me roll my eyes "prove it" I said, Miles took out his phone then showed me a picture of him and some guy kissing "Okay fine I believe you" I said as I picked out a movie "I'm sorry.. I'm just scared of losing Justin again" I said making him nod "yeah.. I know that feeling" he said and we were cut off by the doorbell.

"That must be the guys, you're going to love them" I said as I walked towards the door seeing Cody, Bryan, Edwin, and Ari.
"Hey!" I smiled, "hey man" Edwin said, "Who's this?" Cody asked "Miles he's cool" I said as they all sat around him. "Where's Justin?" Ari asked "in the kitchen" I said as I put the disk in the blue ray player.
"Hey" Justin said as he walked towards us with the food. "Can we talk?" Ari asked making Justin roll his eyes, Justin put the snacks down on the table then nodded his head.

>>Justin Bieber<<

Ari and I walked up the stairs to my room, I stood here awkwardly.

"I'm sorry Justin.. I'm sorry I left you when you needed me the most I'll do anything for you to forgive me please Justin you're my Bestfriend and I need you" Ari said. "Why didn't you want me and Jason together?" I asked, "because he was hurting you Justin" Ari said then stepped closer to me, I gulped then he lifted my chin up, his breath smelled like mint.. way too much mint.

"And because.. I like you" Ari said as he leaned into me, I pulled his hand away and looked down "don't fucking touch me" I glared and left the room.

___________________________