Chapter 15

"Justin"

I heard then looked behind me seeing an unfamiliar figure.

"Um.. Do I know you?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'm Gabriel Delveccio" he said then stuck out his hand.

Gabriel?

Jason's ex?

I shook his hand then stood back. I couldn't believe this.. I thought.. He was dead..

"Don't trust Jason" Gabriel said making me raise an eyebrow "w-why not?" I asked nervously, "Because.. He might treat you like you're all that matters to him and like you're special but he'll hurt you Justin.."

"Justin? How do you know my name? And h-he won't hurt me" I said then looked down, "He will.. Just like he did to me."

Gabriel lifted his shirt up revealing bruises, Gabriel then pulled up his sleeve revealing cuts.

"W-what h-happened?" I stuttered.

"Jason hurt me.. He beat me.. And do you see these cuts? Me made me do that to myself.. He's a monster" Gabriel said then put his shirt up higher revealing a hole on his chest.

"He shot me.." He said

I sat up straight breathing heavily, Fuck. I had a horrible dream. I touched my forehead feeling sweat, I looked next to me then fell out of bed.

"Darn Tyler you scared me!" I said putting my hand over my chest, "Sorry Justin.. I heard you crying and I just had to come in here.." Tyler said while looking down.

I gave him a small smile. He's so adorable I swear. "C-can I sleep with you?" Tyler asked

"You're almost nine Tyler, don't tell me you still believe in monsters" I said making him frown."Fine" I said then lied down in bed and scooted over, Tyler smiled then lied down next to me. "Thanks Justin" He smiled then threw the sheets over his body.

"Can you tell me the story of how you and Jason met? And how he asked you out?" Tyler asked looking up at me with a huge smile on his face, I didn't feel like talking about Jason right now but who could say no to that cute and adorable face?

"Okay.. Fine" I chuckled making him smile widely.

--

I yawned as I woke up and looked next to me seeing Tyler sleeping with his mouth open, I chuckled then groaned as I tried to get up.

My gut is fucking killing me. Jason pushed me pretty hard yesterday. I got up then went to the shower, after I showered I saw Tyler still sleeping, I rolled my eyes playfully then changed into some black sweat pants, and a black tank top.

I heard a knock on my window, and groaned as my gut started feeling worse then walked towards the window and opened it seeing Jason with a stuffed animal.

"Hi Jase" I said, "I-I um.. I'm sorry" Jason said as he handed me the stuffed animal. "What's wrong with you?" I asked "My pill.. It was wearing off, okay? My anxiety started to come back.. Forgive me please" Jason said then grabbed my hand "Justin?" Tyler said making me shoot my head at him.