Chapter 9

>>Justin Bieber<<

I shut the door as I got home and threw my bag on the couch, letting out a groan as I lied on the couch.

"Justin!" I heard and rolled my eyes before getting up. Once I made my way up the stairs, I looked around. "Justin!" I heard Jason say behind me.

I turned around "Yeah?" I said "um.. Do you want to hang out? Later" "sure" I said nodding my head. I went to my room and lied down, Jason wants to hang out? Why am I nervous? It's not like this is my first time hanging out with Jason or any boy..

I looked through my closet seeing what I can wear for later. I grabbed a red button up shirt, black skinny jeans, and white Vans.
I looked through my drawer taking out my glasses, by the way I can see, I just use them to read.

I went into the shower and after I showered I blow dried my hair and left it down, changing into the clothes I had picked out then put on the glasses. I smiled to myself then heard someone knock on the door, I opened the door seeing Jason with a black shirt, black skinny jeans, and red Supra's.

"Wow" Jason said as his eyes scanned my body, I blushed then looked down. "Come on" he said grabbing my hand then led me downstairs."Where are you two lovebirds going?" Mrs. McCann asked making Jason smile, "We're just hanging out that's all" Jason said then gripped on my hand, I smiled at him.

"More like a date" Vivian smirked
"Shut it" Jason chuckled before grabbing his car keys. Jason drove me to a restaurant. I looked around the restaurant and saw a small karaoke stage.

Jason and I sat down, I grabbed a menu, my eyes scanning through the menu as I read it. "So do you like it here?" Jason asked, "Yeah it's nice" I smiled before looking back at the menu. I was so damn nervous, I didn't know what to say.

"So..what kind of music do you like?" Jason asked making me shrug. "Any music except country" I chuckled making him smile, Jason watched a girl and her boyfriend singing Drunk In Love by Beyoncé and Jay-Z

"What's your favorite song?" "Climax by Usher" I said smiling at him, "Ohh I've heard of that" Jason smiled making me chuckle.

"Hello can I take your order?" A girl with blonde hair asked then looked at me and winked. I looked down feeling disgusted. "I'll have lasagna with a coke" I said, "I'll have mashed potatoes with steak"
"Alright" the girl said then pressed her breasts against my shoulder making me uncomfortable.

Jason gave her a death glare causing her to leave quickly. "Yuck" I chuckled making Jason smile at me. "God these performers are horrible" Jason whispered as a little boy began singing on the small stage. I smirked "like you can do any better" I said sarcastically, "oh I so can" Jason said making me roll my eyes playfully.

"Here you go" the blonde said as she put down our plates and drinks. I looked at the piece of paper on my food, grabbing it to see the girls number. "What is that?" Jason asked, I shrugged then gave him the number "whore" he said before ripping the paper.

"Tell you what.. If I.. Perform and can sing better then that" Jason looked at the boy performing, I looked at some of the people covering their ears.

"You're mine."

Is he serious? I mean, I like Jason but being his boyfriend? I don't know.. It seems too soon. But I am curious as to what he's going to do.

"Really?" I said still not believing what I'm really hearing.

"Really."

I shrugged, I mean.. I guess I'll give Jason a shot.

"Deal."

--

"Alright! Next up we have performing Jason McCann! Singing a song that he wrote called Never Let You Go!"

The lady said then got off stage. Jason wrote a song? What is going on?

"Oh, no, oh, no, oh. They say that hate has been sent so let loose the talk of love!"

"Before they outlaw the kiss Baby, give me one last hug. There's a dream that I've been chasing Want so badly for it to be reality!"

"And when you hold my hand And I understand that it's meant to be."

"Cause baby when you're with me... It's like an angel came by and took me to heaven! 'cause when i stare in your eyes it couldn't be better!"

"Let the music blast, We gonna do our dance, Bring the doubters on. They don't matter at all 'cause this life's too long And this love's too strong So baby know for sure, That I'll never let you go!"

"I got my favorite boy Not feelin', no pain, no fear Don't have a care in the world Why would I when you are here? There's a moment I've been chasing And I finally caught it out on this floor."

"Baby, there's no hesitation, no reservation By taking a chance and more, oh no, because..."

"It's like an angel came by and took me to heaven, 'cause when i stare in your eyes it couldn't be better"

"It's like an angel came by and took me to heaven 'cause when i stare in your eyes it couldn't be better"

"Take my hand Let's just dance Watch my feet Follow me Don't be scared, Know I'm here, If you didn't know, This is love Let the music blast We gonna do our dance Praise the doubters on. They don't matter at all 'cause this life's too long And this love's too strong! So baby know for sure! That I'll never let you go"

"So don't fear. Don't you worry about a thing. I am here, by you Don't shed a tear. Whenever you need me, I'll be here. Oh no, oh no, oh... I'll never let you go!"

"Oh no, oh no, oh... I'll never let you go"

Jason sang making the crowed cheer. I was in total shock, Jason can sing really good.

I watched in surprise as Ari, Cody, Edwin, Bryan, and Vivian come up on stage, they all unbuttoned their jackets. Each one of their shirts had a letter

B E M I N

"Oh yeah!" Jason said with a grin before unzipping his jacket to reveal the letter E.

B E    M I N E

I blushed then looked at the crowed, everyone 'Aw'ed' and cheered. I heard some girls saying to their boyfriends 'why didn't you ask me out like that?'

"Justin, will you be mine?"

Jason asked, I snapped my head back at him then nodded my head feeling speechless "o-of course!" I said then got up, Jason smiled then wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips. I smiled against his lips then kissed him back.

Maybe this could work..

___________________________