Chapter 34

"Ow" I hissed as my mom put the icepack on my stomach "sorry sweetie" she said as she gave me a weak smile. "How did this happen?" She asked "I-I got.. Jumped" I said "aw.. do you want me to call Jason?" "No!" I said making he furrow her eyebrows "um.. He's working late.. Can I sleepover?" I asked making her nod her head, "of course" she said then went to the kitchen.

I looked at Tyler who was looking at me "why do you keep going back to Jason?" He asked making me shiver, I looked down feeling ashamed. "You need to tell mom so we can tell the police" he said "no.. I-I don't want to!" I said making him glare at me "MOM!" He yelled making my eyes widen "no! Don't tell her please! Not yet!" I said then my mom walked in "what is it?" She asked then Tyler looked at me then back at my mother. "I'm hungry" Tyler said "aw well come on let's see what we have" my mom said as Tyler followed her to the kitchen.

I went to my room then lied down thinking about Jason, Maybe Tyler's right.. Tori.. Ari.. And Miles.. I should just leave Jason before things get worse. I looked at my phone seeing that I had 19 missed calls. I changed into black sweat pants, black t-shirt, black vans, and put on a white hoodie. I walked down the stairs then opened the door.

I drove to mine and Jason's mansion then parked up front, I stepped inside the mansion then went to the kitchen, living room, game room, basketball court, and the bedroom. I went to the guest room seeing Jason sitting on the floor, I walked towards him, kneeling down in front of him and noticed a gun in his hand, my eyes widen, I tried getting up but Jason grabbed my wrist.

"Don't go.. Let's talk" he said in a calm tone, I nodded my head in fear as I felt tears stream down my cheeks, "I love you" he said and kissed my cheek, I stared at him in fear as I nodded my head slowly. Damn I regret coming back, Jason gave me a small smile then ran his thumb down my cheek.

I gasped as I heard banging on the door and Jason immediately stood up, putting something over my face as everything had went blank.

--

I woke up in a white room, my heart rate began picking up "W-what's happening?!" I asked then looked around and saw my mom, Tyler, and Miles "W-what happened?!" I asked "You got shot.. In the leg.. You fainted after that" Miles said "w-what? H-how do you know?" I asked because I was right there" Miles said.

I looked at my mom who was crying, "W-why are you crying m-mom?" "We know about the cuts Justin.. And your mom knows Jason has been hurting you.." "W-where's Jason?"

"Jason? Jason's in jail"

___________________________