Chapter 7

>>Justin Bieber<<

I sat on my bed thinking about what had just happened earlier.
Why did Jason just run off like that? Why was he crying? All these questions running through my mind.

I heard someone knock on the door and shot my head up at the door before getting out of bed and opened the door to see Jason standing there with both his hands in his pockets.

"Hi" Jason said "Hey" I said nervously. "Can we talk?" "Of course" I said not really wanting to talk but I didn't want to piss him off. Jason stepped in then sat on my bed, I shut the door then sat next to him. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you.. I was just mad and confused.. I'm sorry I ran out like that" "It's okay" I said "no it's not Justin.. I just.. I have a lot of issues" "What kind of issues?" I asked curiously.

"Anger issues, sleeping disorder, and bipolar disorder"

"You're bipolar?" I asked in surprise, "yeah.. I've had a rough past.. I have trust issues.. I don't like getting too attached to people because once I do.. They leave.." Jason said then looked down, "I'm not like that Jason.. Not at all" I said making him smile a little.

"You're a good kid" "Wanna have lunch? Maybe get to know each other" Jason asked making me nod. Jason got up and grabbed my hand as we walked downstairs. I felt butterflies in my stomach but I ignored it and continued walking with him.

Jason and I had arrived to McDonalds then he ordered for me, we sat down by the table and talked about what we've been through.

"My uncle abused me when I told him I was bisexual, I told my mom and he tried to choke her because she wanted to call the police but I hit him with a bat" Jason said making me nod my head "my whole family would make me clean, they made fun of me and hit me.. I would always tell my mom that my sister was picking on me but she didn't do much to help, Instead she helped them by hitting me and that's when it got worse, even street gangs were picking on me."

"On my way to school and out of school It was a nightmare, I was getting Picked on at school and beaten by Everyone"

I said then realized a tear was falling down my cheek. Jason gave me a small smile and I wiped it away before clearing my throat, wanting to change the subject now. I didn't expect to get so emotional.

"I trust you, right?" Jason said, I nodded my head. "I had this boyfriend.. His name was Gabriel Delveccio.. He had blue eyes, he was kind of pale, he was blonde and.. He was perfect.. We dated for one year then he moved in with me, we started getting into a lot of arguments.. Then I hit him.. In accident.. I was mad, It took me a while to convince him that I wouldn't do it again then after he forgave me he moved back in with me and we were doing fine ever since then, but then we started arguing again.. Again.. And again..

There was this one time we stayed in a hotel room for our 2 year anniversary.. We had an argument because I went out but it was only to get an engagement ring, Gabriel thought I left to cheat on him or something so we had an argument, I hit him then he wanted to leave but I shot him."
I was in complete shock.

Jason shot his boyfriend.

The love of his life.

"I told everyone he died in a car accident when he tried to leave" Jason said, guiltily.

Okay. Now I'm a little scared of Jason..

"Don't be scared" Jason said making me gulp. "You remind me a lot of Gabriel" Jason said making me shrug. "How?" "Your eyes.. Personality.. Perfect" I blushed then took a sip out of my drink. "I need to know what happened last night" Jason said.

"I-I don't know.. All I can remember was being in the bathroom with you and... Uh.. Edwin!" I said

"Edwin?! Come on" Jason grabbed my wrist leaving.

___________________________