Two

I woke up to the alarm that I had set the night before and I groaned.

After sitting in the same spot for a few minutes contemplating my life decisions I decided to get up.

I did my daily routine and then I left the house.
I chose to walk around since there are lots of local businesses around.

~Time skip

After an hour of walking around I finally came across a small but busy café.

I walked in and a short,nice looking woman came up to me.
"Hello miss, how can I help you?"she asked with a smile on her face

"Hi,I was wondering if there were any openings for a job here?" I asked.
"Oh! Well follow me and I'll take you to the manager"she said walking towards the back and I followed her.

~Time skip (again)

The interview went well and the manager told me that I got the job. But since the weekend was coming up,I would start work on monday.

She also gave me my apron and hat already, so then I headed home.

////

Once I arrived home I headed up to my room,grabbed my things and took a nice shower.

After I got out of the shower I put some clothes on and went downstairs to watch some Netflix.

In the middle of the movie a romantic scene came up and it reminded me of the good memories me and Taehyung had together.

I started to tear up but i decided not to cry.

I then turned off the tv and headed up to my room and then got in the bed. After a while i drifted off to sleep.

I couldn't wait to start my new job.