Twenty Five

Taehyung POV

I woke up just as Nurse Jung walked in.

"Oh good you're awake! I just came to check up on you and make sure you we're doing all right."

"Oh okay" I replied as I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Oh! Your girlfriend is doing well, she's recovering already. It's amazing." The nurse said in awe.

"That's great! Can I see her now?" I asked excitedly.

"Sorry kiddo, she still needs rest.. But, depending on how she is tomorrow you can visit "

I nodded my head as she checked my vitals and whatever.

Once she was done I slumped back on my bed just as Jimin walked in.

"Hey Taehyung!" he said cheerfully.

"Hi" I grumbled.
I was still mad at the fact that he believed that bitch over his own best friend.

"Are you still mad?" He asked as he sat down in the chair beside my bed.

"What do you think? You put your trust in someone you only knew for like a month over the person you've known your whole life!"

He looked down, guilt all over his face and then he sighed.

"Look I'm sor-"

"You shouldn't apologize to me.  You should be apologizing to the person that you didn't believe in" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"But I didn't mean to! I was just upset"

"So you took it out on Y/N?"

"No!..Yes" He said sighing in defeat.

"Exactly, I don't want to see your face until you apologize to Y/N and break up with that crusty bitch." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well we already broke up, and fine " He said grabbing his things.

"I'll see you around" He said in a monotone voice.

He then shut the door and left making me sigh and ruffle my hair in frustration.

Am I wrong?