Twenty Seven

"Did you mean it?"

"Mean what?"

"Did you mean it when you said you still loved me?"

---
Y/N POV

A light  blush appeared on his face and he averted his gaze to something else in the room.

"Oh you heard that?" he asked scratching the back of his neck nervously.

I nodded my head and his face turned a deeper shade of red.

"Yes, I still love you…I never stopped."
He said catching me off guard.

He grabbed onto my hands and looked me in the eyes, his serious yet gentle gaze fixed on me.

"I understand if you aren't ready, but will you please take me back…What I did in the past was a huge mistake and  I don't want to lose you again "

He spoke with tears brimming in his eyes, making my heart break.

But due to his sudden confession, I was in shock.
And I couldn't find the words to respond.

I saw a hurt look on his face and then he slowly let go of my hands.

"I'm sorry, you just woke up and in already pressuring you" he said standing up and chuckling,but you could tell that it was a sad one.

That same sad expression was written all over his face and I couldn't help but feel guilty.

"I'll leave you alone "

He then left the room, leaving me with mixed emotions and that hurt expression on his face still in my mind.

~A few weeks later~

Taehyung left from the hospital the day after he confessed, without saying goodbye or even coming to visit.

I was discharged from the hospital yesterday.

I have had visits from the boys and Jimin had apologized.

We're back to being friends.

I sighed sitting on the couch.

My boss told me to stay home for a couple of more days, just to rest up and stuff.

"Jimin have you seen Taehyung lately? "

An unreadable expression was on his face and that's when I knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong?"

"Well, I have seen him but he wasn't alone…he was with Hyejin"

"What?!"

"It seems like the day he left they got back together "

I felt my heart break into a million pieces all over again and I quickly wiped my tears away.

"I just don't trust her"

"I know"

"No you don't understand…I think she was the one who put me in the hospital "