Eight

Y/N POV

After the incident earlier it was time for our break.

I was telling Jennie about what happened at the party when someone tapped on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Namjoon.

"Hey Joonie" I said as I hugged him.

"Hey Y/N!..Umm is this a bad time?"he gestured towards Jennie

"Oh no its fine,you can join us if you'd like." She said while blushing

Oh so she likes Namjoon, they would make a cute couple.

I thought to myself

We were all just talking about random things until Taehyung stormed in with a furious look on his face.

He walked over to me and pointed at me.

"I am sick and tired of your little games!" He yelled.

"You hit my girlfriend and you got her kicked out of here,how cold could you be?!" He yelled in my face.

"Actually,she came in and hit me first! Shd deserved to get kicked out!" I yelled back

Namjoon then stood up and slipped his arm around my waist.

"Hey dont you have youre own girlfriend to worry about?! Stop messing with mine!" He yelled at Taehyung .

"Oh really? You guys didn't even have contact until you saw each other at the party"Taehyung said

Namjoon smirked and kissed me on the lips.

It was a short and quick one.

I pulled away in shock and I was pretty sure my face was red.

" It doesn't matter, she's still my girl. "

I looked over at Taehyung and saw him ball up his fists until his knuckles turned white.

He glared at Namjoon and stormed out.

"Thanks for helping me out. Although, I'm sorry for bringing you in this" I said.

"Hey it's fine" He said smiling.

"Wow" Jennie said.

"H-How long have you two been dating?" She asked with a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"Oh! We aren't dating, I just wanted Taehyung to leave her alone" Namjoon said.

"Plus, I kind of have my sights set on someone else. " He said blushing as he looked at Jennie

I could already tell he was talking about her.

"O-Oh"she said looking down with a smile.