Thirteen

Y/N POV

Once we had arrived we got out of the car and headed in. Jimin then looked over at me.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asked.

"How about that store?" I asked.  pointing at a clothing store which also had a jewelry section.

"Ok" he said chucking.

I ran over to the store and started browsing.

As I continued to look, something caught my eye.

There was a set of friendship rings and I wanted to buy it for me and Jimin.

When he wasn't looking,I bought it and then went to search for some more stuff

-3 hours later-

We bought a lot of new clothes and accessories for ourselves and then we left the mall.

"Hey do you wanna get something to eat? I'm starving" Jimin asked.

"Yeah I'm super hungry" I replied.

He drove up to a cozy looking restaurant and we both went in and got ourselves a table.

The waiter took our orders and then me and Jimin just talked as we waited.

Then I remembered the rings I bought and I gave one to him.

"These will be our friendship rings" I said smiling as he stared at it in awe.

"We can't take it off unless we aren't friends anymore,since I think we will always be friends that won't be a problem" Jimin added.

"Agreed" I said. Then we both put the friendship rings on our index fingers.

We smiled at each other and then the food finally arrived.

I took a bite and it was delicious.

"This is so good !" I exclaimed before getting some more.

"You're so cute" Jimin chuckled.

I blushed at his compliment and then put my fork down.

"You're cuter my little mochi" I said leaning over the table to  squeeze his cheeks.

"Stop iiit" he whined playfully.

I giggled and then sat down to  continue eating.