Twenty Nine

"Hello? "

---

Y/N POV

"Hello… is this y/n?" Someone asked.

"Yes, who is this? "

"Oh sorry, this is the forensics analyst, the results came up quicker than I expected, seeing that we've been looking for this person for a while"

"Great! Can you tell me who's fingerprints it is?"

"Park Hyejin, she's been wanted for murder, if you see her be careful and call us" she said

My eyes widened and looked over at Hyejin, seeing a sinister look on her face.

"Ok, thank you"

With that I hung up the phone and looked over at her.

"Hyejin,what is your last name?"

"Park…but pretty soon it's gonna be Kim " she said clinging on to Taehyung

I looked away and also looked shocked too.

Deciding not to make a scene, I texted Jimin instead of whispering it.

Y/N:

The fingerprints came in,turns out it was Hyejin

Jimin

We have to take her to the police!

Y/n

We have to be careful she's already wanted for murder!

Jimin looked up with wide eyes and then he texted me a plan.

I nodded my head and then stood up,walking towards Tae.

"Tae, are you coming over again tonight?  I want to have some fun."

I said trying to make her jealous

I saw her ball up her fists in the corner of my eyes and I smirked.

I stood on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his neck,whispering in his ear.

''Just go with it, I'll explain later"

I pulled back only to have Hyejin grip onto my wrist and drag me to the bathroom.

Once we got there she shut the  door and faced me with a glare.

"Listen here bitch,I'm not gonna let you all up on my man! He's not even interested "she shouted.

"Oh really, then was he begging for me to take him back?"

She widened her eyes and slapped me in the face, making my head turn from the impact.

"You ugly bitch"

I slapped her across the face making her head turn, I then slapped her again and she turned red.

"Oh it's on!"

She started pulling my hair and banging my head on the wall, putting me in a daze.

She threw me to the ground and then pulled something out of her pocket

A pocket knife

I widened my eyes and crawled backwards as she walked forward with a sinister look on her face.

She started lunging towards me just as the door busted open, revealing the police.

"Park Hyejin, you are under arrest for murder and now attempted murder, you have the right to remain silent"

A few officers pointed their guns at her and then she threw the knife down, and put her hands up.

The police rushed towards her and cuffed her.

They walked away and one woman stayed behind.
"Miss are you ok?"

I nodded my head and then she smiled at me,patting my shoulder.

"That was very brave and strong of you, justice for the victims family can be served because of you" she said smiling

I bowed my head in thanks and I walked out,just to have Jimin and Taehyung crash me in a hug.

"It's ok I'm fine" I chuckled

"We were scared" Jimin said

I broke the hug and they smiled at me.

Jimin's phone buzzed and he groaned in frustration.

"I gotta go,I'll see you guys later"

We bid our goodbyes and I looked over at Taehyung.

"Can I talk to you? "

He nodded his head and then I smiled

"That day you confessed, I was so happy but I didn't even know what to say…when you didn't visit I felt my heart break, and it was shattered seeing that you were with someone else. "

"It made me realize how much I love you and how I couldn't bear with losing you"

"Will you take me back?" I asked

He had a blank face, making me a but nervous and then I started to step back.

"I'm sor-"

He then cut me off by pressing his lips against mine.

Our lips moved in sync and then I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

After a while we broke the kiss for air and he pressed his forehead against mine.

"I will be happy to take you back, I love you "

"I love you too Taehyung "

--
A/n: ok yes I'm horrible with endings so bare with me please. But! I'm making an epilogue for u guys😘😘