Eighteen

Y/N POV

As I told Taehyung what happened,his face was unreadable the whole time and I was a little scared.

"Taehyung?" I asked after I finished the story.

"I cannot, CANNOT believe that your so called 'bestie' freaking believed that slut before you and had the nerve to call you self centered!!He needs to stop kissing that bitch's ass before I go knock some goddamn sense into him! I don't give a fuck if I have to crawl to his house but I will do it!!" He yelled.

"Hey Taehyung chill" I said trying to calm him down
"It's not good for your health"

"I don't care!"

I sighed, "Please?"

He rolled his eyes but nodded his head anyway.

It was starting to get awkward sitting in silence so I turned on the TV.

We just sat there watching TV but I ended up drifting off to sleep.

~A few hours later~

I woke up but then realized that I have to go to work tomorrow.

I bid my goodbyes to Taehyung and then I got my stuff and headed home.

Once I got home I walked up to my door to unlock it but something caught my attention.

There was a note.

With a knife through it on my front door...I read it and I got really mad,already knowing who wrote it.

You slut,you better stay away from my man or else.

I took the note and the knife out of the door and went inside.

Wanting to clear my mind,I went upstairs and turned on the shower.

I stripped out of my clothes and let the warm water cascade over my body.
I sighed in relief and washed myself up.

I rinsed off and then washed my hair,massaging my scalp and then I rinsed the shampoo out.

I turned the water off and grabbed a towel then suddenly,the power went out.

"Fuck!"