Twenty Two

Taehyung POV

"Y/N!! Oh my God NO!! " I shouted when I saw Y/N on the stretcher.

I looked at her full of worry but then one of the nurses looked over at me and then sighed.

"Sir, you have to get back in the bed.You aren't exactly well enough to be standing.Especially for long periods of time." She said trying to get me back in the bed.

"I don't care about my health right now! Is Y/N going to be ok?!" I asked looking at the doctors and nurses push her into another room for surgery.

"I don't know, but for now let's get you back in the bed"she said helping me walk back to my bed.

I laid down and she softly smiled at me.

"We're gonna try our best to help her. Alright? When she does get out of that room,she's going to need you at your strongest when you are there to support her ok?" The nurse said in a calming voice. 

I nodded my head and I heard the doctor yelling.

"Nurse Jung! You are needed!"

The nurse widened her eyes and then rushed out of the room to aid the doctor.

I was left alone with my thoughts and worries.

~An hour later~

Jimin and the rest of the guys rushed into my room.

"Is Y/N ok?!" Jimin asked panicking once he saw me.

"I don't know, she's still in surgery "I replied coldly.

I could tell the others knew something was going on between us.

I heard someone clear their throat awkwardly and then Jungkook spoke up.

"I hope she's alright"Jungkook said trying to break the tense atmosphere.

"I do too" I replied, still full of worry for Y/N, who was still in that surgery room.

And all we could do right now was wait