Twenty Three

Author POV

The boys sat in silence,not having anything to speak of anyway.

They were all worried, especially Taehyung and Jimin.

They looked up in hope every time a nurse or doctor walked past the room, hoping they would tell them how Y/N was doing.

~In the operation room~

The doctors rushed to make sure Y/N was alright, but she wasn't looking good.

"We're losing her, get the defibrillator...NOW"

The nurses rushed to get the defibrillator and started charging it up.

"Starting in 3..2...1 CLEAR"

They put it to her chest as the electricity shot through her body. Her body reacted, but not her heart.

"Put it a bit higher" The doctor said in a rushed tone.

"3..2..1..CLEAR"

The nurse put it to her chest for the second time,the electricity shooting through her body.

They all cheered as the monitor started beeping again letting everyone know that she was alive once again.

They put her oxygen mask back on and stitched her back up, her lungs had been punctured and her leg broken, her wrist fractured.

They managed to get her together and out of the surgery successfully.

Seeing how much she's been through, she wouldn't be conscious for a few days.

Taehyung POV

We all shot up when the nurse came in the room, a big smile on her face.

"Nurse Jung how is she?!"

"She's ok, her lungs were punctured, her leg was broken and her wrist fractured, but fortunately she made it through the surgery.
Although, you guys can't visit for a couple of days seeing that she needs rest"

We all sighed in relief hearing that she was ok.

We thanked the nurse and she went back to helping her other patients.

After a while the rest left the boys left,visiting time was now over.

I slumped back into my bed and sighed, only one more week until I was discharged.