Three

Y/N POV

The weekend flew by and pretty soon it was time for me to go to work.

I did my daily routine, which consisted of taking a quick shower, putting on my clothes for the day, and doing my hair.

After those things were done, I put on some light make-up and made sure I had everything I needed before heading off to work.

--

I had finally arrived and then my manager came up to me.

"Hey Y/N, for now I want you to take the customers' orders,Jennie will just tell you the basics."

I nodded my head and grabbed a pen and pad, then a girl with the same uniform on as me came up to me.

"Hi,you must be Y/N.My name is Jennie and I'll be teaching you the basics."she said.

"Alright"I replied with a smile.

"Along the way I hope we can become good friends"she added with a small smile. 

"I do too" I said returning the gesture.

Jennie then started teaching me a few things and she also showed me more of the café.

Pretty soon I got the hang of things and started doing them all on my own.

As I was taking orders, I heard the door chime letting me know that someone else came in.

I looked up and saw the one thing I didn't want to see.

Taehyung with another girl

They walked in together hand in hand, and I felt my heart break at the sight.

"Um,excuse me miss are you alright?"a customer asked.

He had chubby cheeks and then he flashed me a smile. His eye smile was seen when he did that.

But he also looked a but familiar.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine. " I replied.

"Look, I  know you're not fine. I can tell by the look in your eyes." He said.

"My name is Jimin,Park Jimin.Do you remember me y/n? Don't tell me that you forgot about me." He said.

That's why he looked so familiar! Jimin was my best friend since birth, and now he was back from America.

"Omg Jimin!" I squealed and hugged him. I heard him chuckle and he returned the hug.

We started chatting a bit but then my manager came over.

"Sorry to cut this reunion short but you still have work to do."

"I'm sorry" I said bowing my head.

Me and Jimin exchanged numbers and then  I headed back to work.

Once I went back to taking orders, I saw Taehyung glaring at me.

But I shrugged it off, I was in a good mood and he wasn't about to ruin it.

And I have to admit, Jimin looks like a whole snack.