Epilogue

~7 years later

Me and Taehyung has been happily married for 7 years.

Namjoon and Jennie ended up being together and who would have thought Jimin would be gay.

Him and Yoongi are together now. Hoseok is with one of my old friends named Lisa while jungkook is with a girl named Rose.

Jin is also with a girl with the name of Jisoo.
We all couldn't be any more happier than this.

I smiled as I saw Taehyung playing with our 5 year old son,his name was Taehyung as well and it was perfect.

"Daddy please stob it" he sad between giggles as taehyung tickled him.

I giggled and went back to cooking as the two boys played.

"Momma! Halp meh"

I giggled and turned the stove off seeing that the food was done and then I ran up to them.

"Baby no! Help!"

I screamed as Taehyung picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

He threw me down on the couch and tickled me as well, making me burst into fits of laughter.

"Hahaha…tae stop…it" I said in between my laughs. He chuckled  and stopped, plopping down on the couch and closing his eyes.

"I'm tired"

Me and mini tae smirked and creeps towards him.

I held up my fingers as I counted to three.

And before you knew it, we attacked my husband and he busted into laughter.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry" he said laughing.

We finally had enough and then sat down

"Who's hungry?"

"Me!" they shouted

I laughed and them went to the kitchen and made everyone their plates.

We sat down and ate and once we were done it was time for mini tae to go to sleep.

"Good night mommy and daddy" he said as we tucked him in.

"Goodnight baby" I kissed him on the forehead and taehyung did the same.
Once he was asleep we went out of the room and to our own.

"You know, I want another child" Taehyung said smirking.

"Wait now?!"

He nodded his head and got on top of me, kissing me passionately.
Our lips moved in sync and he went to take my shirt off but the door opened, revealing mini tae.

"Can I sleep with you?" he asked rubbing his eyes in an adorable way.

"Aww come on baby"

He crawled in the bed with us and I snickered when I saw Taehyung pouting, knowing that he will have to wait.

"Goodnight baby" I said kissing my husband and then my child.

"Goodnight"

I turned off the light.

We then drifted off to sleep in each others arms.
~~

A/n-This is the end guys 😭😭
Thank you all for taking your time ad reading this book. It really means a lot to me. 😘😘

I hope to see you all in my other books, thanks for the support everyone! ❤❤

Stay healthy and safe…I love you!

See you all soon😚😚