Eleven

Taehyung POV

After she said that I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces, this is what she must have felt like.

I started to feel guilty about what I did and all I wanted to do was apologize and try to make things right again.

But I didn't know where to start

Y/N POV

After what happened yesterday, I called off of work because I needed time to adjust to everything again.

I was just making something to eat when I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it and saw Taehyung there.

"What do you want now!? "I asked very annoyed.

"I-I just wanted to come and apologise" He said, guilt was written all over his face.

"You did that yesterday"I said

"No, I mean sincerely apologize, please, can I come in? "He asked looking very guilty and sad.

I sighed and tried to stand my ground but I failed.

"Fine!"I said

I let him in and he sat down in my living room.

"Y/n, I'm really really sorry for what I've done, I was very stupid and I regret ever losing you, I really miss you, I understand that you don't want to date or anything but can we at least be friends? "He said with tears brimming in his eyes.

I stayed quiet for a while and tears started streaming down  his face.

"Please! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry"

I felt sad seeing him like this but could I ever trust him again??

After having a small debaye with myself I sighed and nodded my head.

"Yes..we can be friends"I said

"Yes! Thank you! "He said as he crashed me into a hug

I chuckled and hugged him back. I was glad we could finally move ona nd start over.

He pulled away from the hug and we stared into each others eyes for a little bit.

He started leaning in and I felt myself starting to lean in as well.

I closed my eyes and then I felt our lips touch.

Our lips moved in sync with each other and I've realized how much I've missed him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and we deepened the kiss.

His wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

Then I pulled away, not wanting it to get any further.

"Umm I'm sorry about that"he said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"I-It's fine"I said

After a long and awkward silence he finally spoke up

"Well I have to go.. I'll um..  I'll talk to you later "he said

"Ok"I replied

He left and I closed the door behind him.

I thought about what just happened and I touched my lips as I blushed.

Do I still love him?